• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's your New Years Resolution?

To get into better shape.

To not make New Years resolutions like I don't every year. Can't see the point of doing something just because of the day. If your going to do it, then just do it. Doesn't need a special time of year too.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Just for fun.

Mine is too quit smoking.

I already have a 2 week head start on ya. By Jan. 1st it'll be 3 weeks!!!

To not make New Years resolutions like I don't every year. Can't see the point of doing something just because of the day. If your going to do it, then just do it. Doesn't need a special time of year too.

:glugglug:

My resolution is the one I make to myself all the time. It's to try and make myself a more perfect person than I was before.

slowhand

Closed Account
I hope to quit smoking and kick this bad habit.

member006

Closed Account
I plan to downsize my home (I live amongst Carlin's STUFF and I want out lol) and to do more for others. I have been involved for months in forming an 'affordable' housing program in my area and plan on giving a lot more of my time to it. Spring will soon be here. :D

LL

Not technically "resolutions".... more like "plans for the year ahead".

* Do a repeat medical, humanitarian mission - maybe even return to Vietnam. Destination is not the concern - I'm willing to go where I'm needed.
* Honor my parents memory by possibly setting up a charity or an award. I want to do something - my parents were real heroes to me. I want their legacy to continue and hopefully inspire future generations... just like they inspired me.
* Spend more time with my kids.
* Become a better husband.
* Get started on my book (yes. The trip to Vietnam and my daughter's persistence have paid off).

I'd like to see all of these come to fruition in the new year...

cheers,

Only one?

Nah. Let's see what I can think of.

Try to quit smoking.

Lose a few pounds.

Learn how to swear in a few different languages.

Hey...those sound like my resolutions that I made for THIS year!!! :1orglaugh