• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What's your favorite Beatle song?

What's your favorite Beatle song?

• From Me to You

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • She Loves You

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Want to Hold Your Hand

• Can't Buy Me Love

• A Hard Day's Night

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I Feel Fine

• Ticket to Ride

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Help!

• Hey Jude

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Another (Yellow Submarine, Get Back, The Ballad of John and Yoko, ...

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Wow, I can't believe nobody said "Black Bird". Which would be my vote....and "Mother Natures Son"

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I'm partial to Can't Buy Me Love
Great movie too....

It really depends on the day, and my mood. There's Beatles songs for just about every emotional state. Helter Skelter, For No One, Eleanor Rigby, O Bla Di, O Bla Da, She's Leaving Home, those are all excellent songs, but they are pretty mood-specific. I like the B-side of Abbey Road, which could be counted as a single piece of music with several movements. Their earlier bubble gum songs are completely different from, say, Let It Be, so how do you compare Things We Said Today to Two Of Us? There's just way too many to have just one, or even ten, favorite songs.

I have 3 favorites none of which are listed....'Taxman', 'For the benefit of Mr. Kite', and 'Penny Lane'

As said in the first post, there are only 10 choices in a poll, and I took the best selling in the UK.

I'd like to add "I'm A Walrus" and "When I'm 64". That last one might be by all time favorite after all, now I think of it.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I always liked this George Harrison song -- with the differerent lyrics; the extended version coming in at 8 minutes, 17 seconds. :)

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
The video that they cut for this - that follows along with the song - is very emotional. Mind you it is very well done. As they did a retrospect of George's life it seems. It is very strong and influential. Though it is very eerie at points. You'll see George with John, Paul and Ringo. You'll see him with Patti. And other personal videos as well, like his posing in a dungaree jacket with Klaus Voorman's wife. Along with him and the group in India, and during the filming of Magical Mystery Tour. Though mainly there are pictures of him with the Beatles, but you'll see him in some video and pictures when he recorded Wonderwall Music, his first solo album. And lastly, some pictures and stills from the All Things Must Pass sessions... "George with Wings" ...I hope you all will enjoy it.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
A Hard Day´s Night

GET BACK

for two reasons..
1) It was No1 in the UK on the day I was born
2) it reminds me of that time when I had got back from being away somewhere else

GET BACK

for two reasons..
1) It was No1 in the UK on the day I was born
2) it reminds me of that time when I had got back from being away somewhere else

Holy shit, you are old! :eek:

none taken..

Too many great songs performed by the "Fab Four".
One of them is "Yesterday" but "Yellow submarine" and "Help" are great songs too.

And John Lennon solo: "Imagine."

DR. B

Closed Account
The Ballad of John and Yoko kicks ass, love how John is saying the shit he and his wife have to put up with

I am not a huge fan of the Beatles, but took their tour while I was in Liverpool earlier this year. I really liked the song From me to You, first time I ever heard it too