• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Makes a Good Solo Site to You?

You'll get a million different 'serious' answers.....Beyond it being generally easy to navigate, regular updates consistent with your theme or specialty there aren't really 'good' answers to this...just millions of opinions as to what you should do next or or what some people liked some other girl doing that may or may not be some other girl's thing...:dunno:
What he said.
Most sites I've seen are totally devoid of imagination when it comes to layout/design. They just don't look very interesting bar the obvious clunge factor!

Facetious

Moderated
More models with rifles, shotguns, pistols, long nails, thongs, 5'' wedge heels, plaid miniskirts (die hard and never seem to go out of style)... more high resolution pics of models posing in outdoor situations, more women soaking wet from head to toe (not bukaka wet, but fresh out of the swimming pool wet), more natural boobies.... I don't care what size, just give me natural! :drool2: Capiche?

...more to follow as I think of it

I wish more of you guys were taking this seriously.

I agree. Some thread are stupid are started by people who didn't think and deserve to have the members here act like this. This isn't one of those times. Going off the deep end messing around on something like this only hurts the messageboard. This is the kind of thing that will just piss industry people off about the forum and not take it seriously.

As far as what I think makes a good solo site.

1. This list isn't in order of importance, but I will put the number one factor here. The woman must be good. Not only must she have world class looks, but she must have a good personality, be reasonable, genuinely like what she does, have a decent work ethic, and be nice. Having a women that seems like they have at least half a brain doesn't hurt either. Maybe if somebody is super exceptional in some areas they can get away with not having something above but it's not going to help.

2. The site must have good value for the money that it cost to join and stay being a member. If the site is exceptional you might slightly increase what it takes the join, but if you just want to fleece the people that you need to support you and are fans of the woman they want to see it's going to end in disaster and pissed off feeling sooner or later.

3. Both the photos and the video must be good. At some true low budget amateur site I can see the lack of quality being somewhat acceptable in the beginning, but sooner or later the quality must go up to reasonable levels if the site is successful unless there is an extremely good reason for that not to be the case. Too many sites just are cheap or lazy and have no excuse though. If a site is one of the more successful or well resourced ones there is no excuse for not having top of the line photos and video.

4. A good site must deliver what it promises. Having something go wrong ONCE IN A GREAT WHILE is one thing and it happens in any business, but constant delays and missing things is bad, and it pisses off the people that pay for it and should get it and reasonably so, especially if they are not paying the same amount for less. If something can be reasonably seen going of course in the near future it should also be clearly stated to all the members and people thinking about joining the site before it happens.

5. A good site must not be deceptive about what it delivers or who works for it. People should get what they were told they would get. A sub-section of this is a site should also never claim a model is working for them when that model doesn't actively do so either because they never have or they have moved on. At that point site needs to claim and obviously state in no uncertain terms where anybody that has or is looking at joining that the model no longer works for them and they have moved on even if they have material yet to be released and are legally able to do so. To do otherwise is HIGHLY UNETHICAL.

6. A good site must treat the people that work for it in a fair and ethical manner, and have dealings with other people in the business and people in other industries in the same way.

7. I helps to have a payment method that makes sense, and have a couple of reasonable options for people looking at joining. That goes for both time membership last and how one actually pays for it.

8. Customer complaints should be answered reasonably if the complaints are reasonable in an reasonable amount of time. Reasonable complaints shouldn't be brushed of and the people that bring them up shouldn't be lied to or ignored. Constructive criticism should be heard and at least considered by everybody that works for the site, even if that criticism is sometimes blunt.

9. It helps to have multiple ways to download the material for members if possible. Things like zip files or something similar help. Things like having different file and resolution sizes for photos and videos for people that want different things from those is also nice.

(Now that I think about it all this stuff also pretty much goes for any type of site in the industry not just solo sites.)

ratbastid

Closed Account
Real, twitching OrGASMS!!!! and Closeups: on pussy (during orgasms), eyes and mouth...and yes, Regular updates are important