• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is your favorite beer?

well, living in germany, i have quite a big variety of good beers^^ my favorite one is warsteiner... but the best one i drank so far was called "mondscheinbier" - it was brewed in a brewery in berlin spandau; unfotunately, that's the only place where it's sold...

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Newcastle, Bass, Guiness, Samuel Smith, Smithwycks, Old Speckled Hen, Sam Adams Summer Ale, Sam Adams Cherry Wheat, Sierra Nevada IPA, Smutty Nose Brown Ale, Saranac Pomengranate Wheat, Dos Eques, Harpoon Brewery IPA, Labatts Blue, Molsen, Brooklyn Lager, PBR, Miller High Life, and lots more.

i go for coors light, mgd, high life, or michelob ultra light usually cause i can only handle light piss water these days. if im in wisconsin i also love spotted cow. its a local beer.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I used to be able to get a really nice (if expensive) mango beer in my local tesco...
Apart from that, any beer is tolerable with a shot of vodka in...

Gallo and Brahva extra
... damn I will cool one for later.

Guinness, Sam Adams winter lager, Smiths Nut Brown ale. But my fave is Yuengling lager. I went nuts when I could not find it anywhere out west as they are a regional beer.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I miss good beer.
here its just piss, shit quality piss.
and theres only 4 brands.
there was a decent beer here called bravo, but the screwheads didn't buy it now its unavailable.
typical of this country, no variety, everybody looks, dresses, thinks the same, and no demand for quality hence, no quality.

Oh anyway ....beer , I like Pilsner Urquel, Grolsch, and a good Heineken.
Good full flavored european beers are my favs.
American Beer - Coors.

Corona Extra #1
Heineken #2
when $ is tight lol, Natural Ice Beer by Anheuser-Busch only cost $8.50 with tax for a 12pack
gives a good buzz without a hangover in the morning

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Goose Island, particularly 312, Honker's Ale, and the Nut Brown Ale.

If I'm drinking cheap, give me Miller High Life.