• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Goddess ... especially in the first "X-men" movie and "The Faculty." :rubbel:

:yesyes:

Halloween(1978) is there any horror movie that can beat Carpenter's masterpiece? I think not. I don't understand why Zombie made the remake.

Samanthakelly

Official Checked Star Member

Great movie! :thumbsup: :popcorn: I'm a big history buff and have read a lot about this particular conspiracy to kill Hitler. Despite knowing the outcome and all the details, I STILL was on the edge of my seat for much of the movie -- a sign that the filmmaker did it right! :D And you're right, it is really amusing that most of the Germans talk like Brits and von Stauffenberg had an American accent. It's like: Hey, is there a dialogue coach in the house? Hellooooooooo!? :1orglaugh

Today, I saw "Strange Days" for the first time. Trippy, but good. James Cameron must've dropped acid before writing it. :D

LOL seriously good movie... =) they totally should have had a dialogue coach..... I remember Strange Days! It was strange no doubt! lol I did like it however.... I also remember it had a great soundtrack!! ;) xo

Today was classic 80's Beverly Hillary cop followed by ghostbusters then big trouble in little China and now blade runner

The Craft.

The lovely Robin Tunney is in this. Robin with her long brown hair in the movie is absolutely stunningly beautiful so she is. If Robin offered me a blowjob "Want me to suck your cock?" I'd probably cum in my pants at the mere sound those words coming from her angelic lips. Fuck me, I am getting a stiffy just now thinking about the lovely Robin in this movie. It helps that she is wearing a school girl outfit a lot in the movie hehe.

Ms Janssen is a lovely looking lady indeed. Very sexy! :nanner:

Inception. It's a thinking man's film.

Paul.Much funnier and enjoyable that I was expecting.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Halloween II(1980) A worthy sequel to the original.

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
"Accross the Pacific" with Bogart and Mary Astor (perhaps hollywoods biggest slut at the time) all blonde with the upslip 40's "do". A nice little spy caper.

P.S. did Boggie nail her? You Bettcha. :yesyes: