• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good film you watched ?

Underworld (2003)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0320691/

All the Underworld movies are good, but the first one is still my favorite, and probably my favorite vampire movie.

Underworld's Selene - Fight Moves Compilation - Oct 5, 2016
That drop from the building was the coolest thing about all those movies.

Orban89

Adam said I am a Noodle Brain
MEG87PK_o.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I just finished watching this movie. It was okay, but I don't really know much about WWI, other then it was brutal, and unforgiving. I would tell fans of war movies to watch it, but I have no idea if it's accurately portrayed. I would go 3 1/2 out of 5 stars. Maybe 4 out of 5.

Mr. Daystar

I'm thinking about that one too.

I want to send e-mails to Spielberg and Hanks, and suggest the remake a more authentic version of "The Battle Of The Bulge" . They do seem to make very accurate films, in regards to WWII.

I'm thinking about that one too.

I want to send e-mails to Spielberg and Hanks, and suggest the remake a more authentic version of "The Battle Of The Bulge" . They do seem to make very accurate films, in regards to WWII.
I know it will never happen, but I'd like to see a movie about Germany's early victories in WWII. Battle of France, etc. They were tactically & strategically brilliant, and it would be nice to see an authentic film showing how it played out using modern film SFX.

They did make 2 major movies about Pearl Harbor, so maybe as long as they tag on an ending with an allied comeback, it might be possible?

Mr. Daystar

I know it will never happen, but I'd like to see a movie about Germany's early victories in WWII. Battle of France, etc. They were tactically & strategically brilliant, and it would be nice to see an authentic film showing how it played out using modern film SFX.

They did make 2 major movies about Pearl Harbor, so maybe as long as they tag on an ending with an allied comeback, it might be possible?
I would think something like that would come from overseas, like the one mentioned above, and one of the best movies I've ever seen, "Downfall". If you've never seen Downfall, it's a fantastic movie, in my opinion. By the way, it has subtitles, and I don't watch a movie to read, so if I tell you a movie with subtitles is amazing, it really is.

I would think something like that would come from overseas, like the one mentioned above, and one of the best movies I've ever seen, "Downfall". If you've never seen Downfall, it's a fantastic movie, in my opinion. By the way, it has subtitles, and I don't watch a movie to read, so if I tell you a movie with subtitles is amazing, it really is.
Downfall is the KING of memes due to the epic scene of Hitler losing his shit.

Those parodies got me interested in the film. That one scene alone is worth it.
Das Boot is up there too, and if you want to go old school, there is the Rommel biopic. Heck, I even enjoyed Cruise's Valkyrie.

But I don't recall any that show the early German victories, and certainly not one with recent movie tech.

Mr. Daystar

Unstoppable was a good flick. I love trains, so that was a plus from jump street.

I love the x-box live video the best. It's amazing the number of parodies they've gotten from that few minutes of film. I've seen an interview with the actor, and he has mixed feelings about it all..

Mr. Daystar

I just watched a Netflix movies called "Bombardment". It was good, and I believe based on true events, but it was not a happy war flick, and didn't concentrate much on war, butt the aftermath. It left me feeling pretty fucked up, and dark. If you have a heart & soul, this movie will mess with it.

I just watched a Netflix movies called "Bombardment". It was good, and I believe based on true events, but it was not a happy war flick, and didn't concentrate much on war, butt the aftermath. It left me feeling pretty fucked up, and dark. If you have a heart & soul, this movie will mess with it.

Here's some footage of the real event that the film is based on.

Mr. Daystar

Here's some footage of the real event that the film is based on.
If that's what the movie was based on, I'm not watching it.

This is the closest one I've seen in a while.

Mr. Daystar

I just got done watching "Darkest Hour", about Winston Churchill, and the events of the early part of the war. It takes place at the same time the evacuation at Dunkirk was going on. I thought it was an amazing movie. It was the best war flick I've ever seen, without any battle scenes., I thoroughly enjoyed it. I recommend it.