• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What have you/are you getting Yourself For Xmas?

I've always believed the best present is the one you give yourself - you don't have to wrap it, it's exactly what you want and you can wait till the Boxing Day sales to get it.

So, what are you treating yourself to this year?

if anything than I'll probably buy some books.

I got a Nintendo Wii with all intentions to sell it, but I am just keeping it now. I guess I can count that as my gift to myself, even though I got it just after Thanksgiving.

I have a new foosball table being delivered in the next few days. I can't wait. Me and my roommate are talking about buying a nice big screen LCD tv. So if any of ya'll wanna get your ass whooped in Call Of Duty 5, just let me know :D

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I have a new foosball table being delivered in the next few days. I can't wait. Me and my roommate are talking about buying a nice big screen LCD tv. So if any of ya'll wanna get your ass whooped in Call Of Duty 5, just let me know :D

I wish I was getting a foosball table. :crying: Instead I got myself a few movies and a beard trimmer. :(

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I got myself a new PS3 for Christmas. :)

But I got it 2 weeks before Christmas and couldnt wait to play with it so I bought 2 more games that I still havent played yet. I will wait at least till after today's sunset (Heiligabend).

Then its Christmas. :)

I'm not sure yet but it might be a DVD system... I'm still living in the VHS era :o

I bought myself a HP laptop with 4g Intel duo core, 500g HD, 4g RAM, Blu Ray DVD player, and NVIDIA card so I can play those PC games. It's my first laptop so I am in love with it right now. It's the best Xmas present I ever bought for myself.

I've never played CoD5, but the ass-whooping sounds interesting... be round on Sunday.:hatsoff:

I haven't anything specific that I'm looking for.. I might just catch the after-Christmas sales and see what tat the shops are trying to sell-off.

When I was little, my granddad gave me an old Fender guitar that belonged to a family friend. I put it in storage and forgot about it.

A couple weeks ago I happened upon it. Took it to the local music store and had them re-string and tune it. My parents are getting me an amp. So this year for Christmas, I'm going to teach myself how to play guitar. :cool: