• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what dos her shirt say ........

:D :rolleyes: :D

Attachments

• shirthaxx0r.jpg
    shirthaxx0r.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,269
Its because she has internet lingo on her T-Shirt... Spend a couple seconds thinking about jokes and you might start to get them. LOL

And as for her... if she didn't look so young Id ask if that was an offer. She is a cutie. Hehe.

If you can read this you need to get laid. Its "1337" or Elite speak... It started off in binary coding and a lot of teenager wannabe hackers developed it into a semi-shorthand that is widely used based on different fonts...

Language is ever evolving and this is considered for a new language. Dead serious...

Its supposed to be a joke referring to the fact that if you can read this "1337" speak you spend too much time on the computer and should go get laid... But I can read it and Im married. I have no shortage of nights without sex when my wife chooses to give it to me.

Goblin said:
If you can read this you need to get laid. Its "1337" or Elite speak... It started off in binary coding and a lot of teenager wannabe hackers developed it into a semi-shorthand that is widely used based on different fonts...

Language is ever evolving and this is considered for a new language. Dead serious...

Its supposed to be a joke referring to the fact that if you can read this "1337" speak you spend too much time on the computer and should go get laid... But I can read it and Im married. I have no shortage of nights without sex when my wife chooses to give it to me.

Thikn Feelgood was trying to be sarcastic and showing off how he has gotten laid, hence his inability to read it ;)

she is hot, and she is right, hope I can do her...hehe