• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what do you prefer handjob, blow job, pussy eating or fucking?

Which do you prefer?

• Handjob

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Blowjob

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Eating Pussy

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Fucking

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

LaurenPhillips

Official Checked Star Member
I personally love fucking instead of oral sex, but everyone is different. What do you like?

I personally love fucking instead of oral sex, but everyone is different. What do you like?

That depends how long we have known each other. To me it is far more intimate to stick my face and tongue in the part of your body you use to pee. It is really trustworthy on your part to stick my cock in your mouth knowing what also comes out of it most of the time. It's nothing to put on a condom and fuck someone I just met.

IF she is fully shaven or has very little - dining on "pussy al fresco" is so nice. To see her squirm and flop around like a fish out of water makes a guy feel great

BUT................

the feel of my cleanly shaven cock grinding on her fully shaven pussy is amazing. The sound it makes is like clapping with one hand. To feel me skin directly on hers in beyond words

NOTHING beats a good fucking - when both really wanna do it. Crank up the heat in the room and build up a good sweat - like what seems to happen a lot in Samantha Ryan scenes. And then head to the shower to clean up - and get "dirty" once again in the shower then come out clean and lay down in bed spooning.........that is hard to beat

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Depends. There is this old Chinese lady named Lily who runs a Rub 'n' Tug Hut in Culver City on Venice Bl and Jasmine east of the car wash that I go to after having Green Curry with Chicken or the Red Curry with Beef at Natalee Thai also on Venice Bl next door to the Smart & Final which shares the same lot making it OK for me to park there. Lily must work 7 days a week and has natural breasts so big and saggy you need to pull the drawstring on her sweatpants to get to them. She will sit between your legs with her droopy knockers on full display and give one of the most sensual, slow, oily hand jobs with plenty of ball play and taint tickling you will ever get that only an old, experienced Chinese lady could deliver. I've shot amazing ropes of semen completely glazing her stretched-out udders afterward being so spent I was flopping around on the table like a fish out of water then walked out to my truck that was parked in front of the East Indian Market like I was in a coma.

Depends. There is this old Chinese lady named Lily who runs a Rub 'n' Tug Hut in Culver City on Venice Bl and Jasmine east of the car wash that I go to after having Green Curry with Chicken or the Red Curry with Beef at Natalee Thai also on Venice Bl next door to the Smart & Final which shares the same lot making it OK for me to park there. Lily must work 7 days a week and has natural breasts so big and saggy you need to pull the drawstring on her sweatpants to get to them. She will sit between your legs with her droopy knockers on full display and give one of the most sensual, slow, oily hand jobs with plenty of ball play and taint tickling you will ever get that only an old, experienced Chinese lady could deliver. I've shot amazing ropes of semen completely glazing her stretched-out udders afterward being so spent I was flopping around on the table like a fish out of water then walked out to my truck that was parked in front of the East Indian Market like I was in a coma.
Fucking poetry..

:rofl2:

FreeOnes should put Dino on the payroll. I visit here mainly to read his posts.

:1orglaugh

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I was talking to one my new friends earlier. The dude told me he didn't like blowjobs. What the fuck is that about? Is that possible??!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
All of the above...and the pussy eating comes first. I love to eat pussy, and we can add tossing your salad to that list too.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
It depends upon her. She might want to give me a little reward for something. Keep it quick and simple, stroke me. Easy cleanup. If it's a planned event it's all about her. Sometimes she may not want my mess and that's okay. NO ANAL. That place is for exit only. The only reason to go back there is for medical and cleanup duties.

I'll add 1 choice that was not listed here

Footjob

The feel of her feet up and down my cock is hot - and her foot is in stockings that can be even better