• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what do you prefer blonde brunette or redhead

what do you like blonde, brunette, or redhead

• Blonde

Votes: 58 35.2%
  • Brunette

Votes: 84 50.9%
  • Redhead

Votes: 58 35.2%

• Total voters
which do all of you prefer Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads.

I personally love bondes thats my number 1 but i do like a brunette with crystal blue eyes and then again i like a redhead with a good tan what do you guys like. if there is already a subject on this sorry but i did a search and it didnt say anything

Sutty

Banned
I did a poll on this a while back, but i didn't include redheads. The results were quite interesting.

I prefer blondes 9 times out of 10 but the wrong colour hair certainly wouldn't put me off a hot piece of ass :D

Shouldn't you have all the possible options though and include black hair? Personally I would differentiate between redheads and gingers too ;)

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
For me Brunettes.

I agree that black / raven haired girls should have a separate vote. For me, a black haired babe, like Monica Bellucci - Maria Grazia Cucinotta - or my ex-girlfriend;) , when she is tall, curvy and confident has the ultimate sex appeal.

In any case, for me she almost always needs to have long hair!:nanner:

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
glk35 said:
shit forgot about black i guess i was just thinking brunette being dark or light

:) :glugglug:

I'll send you some pix of what I mean ..... if you want!;)

Thought this deserved to go back up to the top (you can never have too many polls, right?:D ) so that some more people could have a chance to vote.
I voted brunette. I LOVE dark hair and tan skin:rolleyes:

Anyways, I noticed that Brunettes was winning by a rather large margin which sort of surprised me, so I'm wonderin if the blonde obsession is just an American thing? I sure feel I'm in the minority when I express my preference for brunettes here in the US. I'm guessin if this board was American dominated, the blondes would be winning. What do you think?

Nope, not an American thing. It is an American woman thing. Somehow most women have decided that men like blondes better. I don't really get it.

Brunettes

Larry

Phil77

Banned
I would rank tem Brunette, Redhead, and Blonde. Although redheads are the freakiest, brunettes can bring in some drama and make you earn it, andwell blondes.....enough said

anobody

Banned
Raven haired busty goth chick

:banana: