• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are you watching right now?

We have what you listerning too thread. But members are sometimes watching something on TV, Video, DVD, etc, while on the board.:ban: So I thought it would be good to see what people watch will on the board.

You know the drill, just post what your watching and a little comment if you want.

Re: What you watching right now!

Germany v Ecuador, 3-0 up at the moment.

My computer screen. Well I have to if I'm typing right ? Yeah ok, I'll try and cool it with my crappy humor.:rolleyes:

Note to self: Get funny.

Montrealman is a better typists than I, I'm glued to the keyboard. Okay..now I'm watching his cool sig :D

kungfudude said:
Watching the movie 'King Arthur' on one of my movie channels. Eh, it's alright.

Yeah I've seen it KFD, didn't like it myself. Might have something to do with the telling of the story of King Arthur is all wrong.

I'm watching a film called Superstition, it's about a woman accused of witchcraft, when a baby's cot set on fire when she's babysitting. It's on BBC1.

BBC World News and a death threat on e-mail. Death threat from a guy in Africa who says I'm cursed and if I don't buy his medicinal products I will die. Only through a financial transaction can I live. Ha ha ha :1orglaugh , What the Hell ?
People are nuts man. :rolleyes: It's my fault I read spam.

Peace Duders !:thumbsup: :hatsoff:

poggy1 said:
Yeah I've seen it KFD, didn't like it myself. Might have something to do with the telling of the story of King Arthur is all wrong.

Not the mythic tale of Arthur I was expecting. The movie itself was very well done. Good choice of actors, interesting screenplay, well done visuals, but the story kind of throws you for a loop. Maybe "King Arthur" wasn't the best title for it.

Montreal F1 GP too, Villeneuve is not anymore in the top 10 :(

PS: I've been to the GP Friday and Yesterday but not today^^

Perilypos

Retired Moderator

I've just watched "The Live Of Mammals" by Sir David Attenborough on "Animal Planet". Now I'm back watching FreeOnes Board!

National Geographic channel presents: Tsunami. Documentary on the 2004 disaster that hit southeast asia. It's pretty good. A bunch of different accounts and lots of video footage of the waves and destruction.