• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are the characteristics of a exhibitionist woman ??? how can i identify ?

luis1972

Proxima Centauri b
I think there could be different ones but no one is definitive.
It could be how she dresses
It could be how she treat with others
It could be the kind of make up she uses.
She could be aggressive...

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Funnily enough, the exhibitionist gene is one of the few behavioral genes with a physical manifestation.
All exhibitionists have a pattern of darkened skin around their chocolate starfish that reads "Blueballs is a cunt"
Nobody knows how or why, it's just one of those weird things. Like those rare people with an immunity to AIDS.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
If she still posts here and cares to answer, Faith69 has even been on a TV show about it.

We tend to wear revealing clothes or no clothes in public. I think almost all women have an innate need to do this, but usually we'll stifle it in the interest of staying warm, or being socially acceptable (or to keep ourselves out of jail).

Faith69

Official Checked Star Member
If she still posts here and cares to answer, Faith69 has even been on a TV show about it.

haha Great find and thanks for the shout out Ray :) I do love flashing and I get a thrill out of doing something naked in public and making people smile. You can generally tell an exhibitionist woman by the way she wears revealing clothing, is very open and flirty, and/or is naked or flashing at the time of seeing her LOL

haha Great find and thanks for the shout out Ray :) I do love flashing and I get a thrill out of doing something naked in public and making people smile. You can generally tell an exhibitionist woman by the way she wears revealing clothing, is very open and flirty, and/or is naked or flashing at the time of seeing her LOL

Looks good from here Faith! Feel free anytime you wanna show me ;)