• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] Vintage blonde secretary with leopard bra

Hi! I’m searching for this babe from the 90’s. I remember much of it so here it goes.

This babe was featured in a magazine on 2 pictures. It was office setting, dim lighting. The girl was blonde, Caucasian, thin and medium height. No glasses, straight hair to her elbows. No sexual intercourse, just doing solo. In the foreground was a leather chair on which was posing. At the background was brown office desk. I think the theme of the scene was “slutty secretary”: almost nude girl, with her leopard bra slightly pulled down a bit on the first picture. In the second picture, she was showing her ass without panties. In the first picture, she was kinda surprised/shy, on the other very lustful. I reckon she was maybe 22-26 years old, maybe from magazines of Scandinavian or Danish origin. I can pretty tell these were taken in the 80’s-90's. (Here's a nearly identical photo.) .
I searched throught the Playboy playmates, but no results.

I thank you very much for looking into to the matter.

Thanks! But that ain’t it. I linked that photo only for reference: if someone has ever seen slutty chick with her leopard bra down, hmu.