• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Veins or Smooth Skin?

Which do you prefer? Veins or Smooth Skin?

Personally, I like the veins of Jennifer Korbin and Jennipher Rodriguez. It gives them a MILF quality.

Attachments

• L202355530298357_17.jpg
    L202355530298357_17.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 1,540
I really don't care for the veins myself. I think they make her hands look very old. God she has such a young face considering she was 32 already in this pic.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
I never really paid attention before so much. In fact, I had to look closely at that pic to see what you were on about.

Now that I think about it, I can say that I prefer smooth - but her's don't bother me.

(Funny, that lot's of men strive for visible veins on themselves.)

georges

Staff member
I don't care as long as she is not as skinny as a tree branch and that she has big boobs.

I have a soft spot for female bodybuilders, so I'll go for veins.

Good lord that woman has man-hands! :eek:

All I can think of from past work-related experience :D when I see lots of veins is... needles :dunno:

H

Both According to mood.... veins make girl sexy if she is thin.... smooth make girl more pretty sexy if she is good or thicker body build.... :) thts my views....

slowhand

Closed Account
It dont matter I say veins might look good on some and some women looks good smooth veins.

As long as it's not ridiculous it doesn't bother me. I don't think I would like very high vasculinity on a woman however.

I haven’t seen veins like that since a deceased junkie friend of mine used a tourniquet to find his veins.