• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Turn off your lights!!

Who do I sue for the cause of me stumbling in the dark and breaking my leg in the process because I turned my lights off and had a pitch black house? Do I sue Al Gore? Who???

As a big believer in Al Gore's global warming theory, I will be turning my lights off. Fortunately I won't have to sit in total darkness though. I'll be having a bonfire in my back yard, and I have a huge piece of foam rubber and a couple of old tires to throw in the fire. They should throw off enough light to cut through all the billowing black smoke for at least an hour.

:nanner:

P.S. Am I the only one who finds it ironic that the poster who tried to remind all of us to turn our lights off goes by the name "on"?

As a big believer in Al Gore's global warming theory, I will be turning my lights off. Fortunately I won't have to sit in total darkness though. I will be having a bonfire in my back yard, and I have a big piece of foam rubber and a couple of old tires to throw in the fire. They should burn and throw off light to cut through all the billowing black smoke for at least an hour.

Be sure to cut down any and all trees in your yard. You don't want them catching on fire!

I've just been reading about so-called "low energy" light bulbs.For much of the time they don't save any energy at all.With the old incandescent bulbs 96% or so of the energy ended up as heat.Low energy bulbs produce less heat so guess what-your room thermostat clicks a little earlier and you burn more gas to make up this lost heat.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I must leave the lights on so all the Manbearpig's can find their way home.

Facetious

Moderated
Will you be turning off your lights? or turning more lights lights on?

http://www.google.com/intl/en/earthhour/2010/

There's a bit of irony here, "on".
:1orglaugh

Dammit ! I figured somebody may have cut me off at the pass :o
Oh, well, the post still stands.

I love how these enviro prick regulators have our marketplace flooded with twisty bulbs which are considered as hazmats being that they contain trace amounts of mercury. Do we use the energy efficient bulbs and eventually contaminate the water table or do we use the old incandescent and use a bit more energy and maintain safe drinking water ? Duh ! :rolleyes:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I love these threads.