• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Hey I am not sire if this will work for you but it has for me here in Australia.

If you search 'Tainster DVD' and simply click on the top link, it is letting me watch from PH17 all the way to PHGC5 as full DVDs without having an account. Give it a try and it may work for you. All content from back in the day is there from 17 onwards.

Can confirm that both of those names are their real first names (although I guess Lucy's name was already confirmed on czech casting).

Thanks, dukefan. I knew that Lucy (Lucie) chick looked familiar (she's Lucie 1570 on czech casting and she's also in czech massage 144, for those who are interested). I'm assuming the pic you posted is from a social media site, so now the hunt is on. :)

this party looks good , at least Amateurs are approached, girl in black is having a bit of fun,but can improve, pros should start fucking from part one like earlier this helps to ease Amateurs, as against in just part 5 and cum shots in part 6, each part should have stripping games for amateur girls with bj , Cunnigulus, fingering boob sucking and also bring back the cream on dick and towels for girls to give a BJ, amateurs who have fucked earlier should be encouraged for more action also with their friends in the next party if they come back, pros (not just the host) should try to get lesbian action with stripping and Cunnigulus with amateurs ,

She and a friend join in a bit with the talent about 2/3's of the way into this: http://www.sindrive.com/details/493...ing-Busted-Up-By-The-Bash-Bastards-We-Go-Raw- So far, it's the most I've seen her do, I think, though there's undoubtedly stuff out there I haven't seen or am forgetting.

Nice find, she seem to like Alexa Tomas haha.

She briefly touch some dick when on stage with some insistent stripper in some PHGC, like in this PHGC 30 Part 2 :

this shows amateurs are ready for more action in separate rooms like earlier, even pros can be included there like in this video, more action can be included, multicams should be started by PH

Hey I am not sire if this will work for you but it has for me here in Australia.

If you search 'Tainster DVD' and simply click on the top link, it is letting me watch from PH17 all the way to PHGC5 as full DVDs without having an account. Give it a try and it may work for you. All content from back in the day is there from 17 onwards.

Great find.....thank you!

part 3 out, shit.

Yeah, the second half of PHGC35p3 was shit; too much focus on plants we've already seen for last the hour.

Importantly, are we missing out on some content? At 16:35 in the video you can briefly see an amateur on her knees on stage,
but I can't recall seeing it fully in the video or pictures.
There's a bucket there, so it might be the old wash-him routine.

Here's some pictures I've cropped. There's a photographer standing in the way taking pictures, so where are they?

vlcsnap-error415.jpgvlcsnap-error644.jpgvlcsnap-error785.jpg

I'm glad I found this thread. I've been a long time fan of Party Hardcore subbing to their site many years ago and collecting as much as possible. I love the thought of strippers banging innocent amateurs and it was like a hobby trying to figure out in each video who was an amateur. The more awkward and shy the better. I tried to look for little visual clues that it was real.

What are some of your absolute favorite shy and awkward amateur scenes? Even if it's fake when it looks legit it's amazing. I have a few I really love and I'll upload them later.

One of my favs is from a really old party maybe one of the first I saw. An awkward dancing girl in grey jeans and a gray shirt. She awkwardly dances most of the vid then starts to get close to the guys. She eventually gets fucked in awkward positions her jeans around her ankles, she has a gray thong on. Her body is weird, has a gut like she lost a bunch of weight. She kind of covers her face like she doesn't want to be seen but gets pounded.

Anyhow share your favs and I'll try and figure out how best to share mine.

Which party? Do you have a picture?

I think that Tainster DVDs are a slightly different edit than the numbered parties. I was watching the parties in the 20s and see things i don't remember or maybe forgot. I do remember that red dress polka dot girl gets fingered in PHGC 3 dvd and not in web release.

Hey subscribers, any luck with getting some amateur fucked in today's release? The lady in pink panties which had been having fun for a while on the stage, did she get a dick in finally?

Hey subscribers, any luck with getting some amateur fucked in today's release? The lady in pink panties which had been having fun for a while on the stage, did she get a dick in finally?

No, lots of plant fucking. Blonde with the nice rack wasn't approached this episode.

I think that Tainster DVDs are a slightly different edit than the numbered parties. I was watching the parties in the 20s and see things i don't remember or maybe forgot. I do remember that red dress polka dot girl gets fingered in PHGC 3 dvd and not in web release.

Just watch it ... didn't see anyone matching that description. Do you have a time offset?