• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

New party.

http://c.payserve.com/content_01/36...fe1912fe844792d8609dafa4deb54b6f43b6deb75946e

I can only spot three girls so far wearing the wristband on their left arm. If anyone can see anymore let me know and post the picture and point her out. Thanks.

Yes, only 3 (one of them already was fucked twice before on PH).

6-7 strippers and 3 plants, so when the action starts (on part 4) 3 of them will fuck and the rest will just watching, or like Sensi go somewhere with some amateur girls and came back when the party is finished.

6-7 strippers and 3 plants, so when the action starts (on part 4) 3 of them will fuck and the rest will just watching, or like Sensi go somewhere with some amateur girls and came back when the party is finished.
can you post the image when sensi went with the girl

can you post the image when sensi went with the girl

No, just a gifs on previous page. That's the best i could take from video, if there is multi-cam option we would see the right moment when he goes somewhere with them.

Again, i don't have a clue that he fucked them, maybe they go somewhere to smoke a cigarettes, or to talk about politics, or to play video games.

No, just a gifs on previous page. That's the best i could take from video, if there is multi-cam option we would see the right moment when he goes somewhere with them.

Again, i don't have a clue that he fucked them, maybe they go somewhere to smoke a cigarettes, or to talk about politics, or to play video games.

thats the real problem with ph these days, most of the time we see the girls dancing, and the strippers masturbating , rest of the time all are just drinking fruit juice i guess, the strippers should try to seduce the girls with foreplay then when they are excited try to get further action from them

MULTICAM is the most requested feature hope they start it soon.

PH can earn more if they start a separate website for old multicam videos or release them on DVD any ways they do it for DSO and not for ph which just cannot be understood

A couple of mounts ago, i asked tainster support about multi-cam and here's their answer:

"Dear Sir, I've forwarded your email to people in charge of Tainster. "

Of course, they never answered me.

A couple of mounts ago, i asked tainster support about multi-cam and here's their answer:

"Dear Sir, I've forwarded your email to people in charge of Tainster. "

Of course, they never answered me.
tainster is foolish to loose good revenue by not going multicam, may be if all the subscribers decide not to renew their subscription stating they want multicam then they might think of doing it. few sites like czech-vr have started getting into 3d and tainster still wants to show their shit editing skills, even the new strippers are really bad, during pg 20 and ph 30 series, the strippers would try to go towards amateurs, and continue with them till some of them got excited enough to get fucked, those were the best ph videos, it has become a routine now a days first with bum squeeze , then a bit of sucking till fourth part, then fucking the pros then party is over , this way ph would loose lot of its customers, ph should know the real fetish is strippers fucking amateurs, rather than by forcing the amatuers to fuck but trying to seduce them and get them excited.

New party.

http://c.payserve.com/content_01/36...fe1912fe844792d8609dafa4deb54b6f43b6deb75946e

I can only spot three girls so far wearing the wristband on their left arm. If anyone can see anymore let me know and post the picture and point her out. Thanks.

PHGC25p1 is an okay new party; some amateurs sucked on stage.
The annoying thing is the use of a towel, which i suppose is to provide some privacy, but then results in a camera being shoved in close to the girl's face. This close up camera might be a turn off to some girls. Perhaps they could do away with the towel, which would allow cameras to remain further back and less obtrusive.

The annoying thing is the use of a towel, which i suppose is to provide some privacy, but then results in a camera being shoved in close to the girl's face. This close up camera might be a turn off to some girls. Perhaps they could do away with the towel, which would allow cameras to remain further back and less obtrusive.

the strippers should continue with these amateur girls and try to get them more excited, fingering them , sucking boobs , should continue, all the girls like to play with the strippers dicks , they should be encouraged to continue with the blowjobs the pros should get more lesbian action with the amateurs and try to get them going on with the strippers

The strippers in the old days like Neo and Erik were so much more skilful in their use of a towel/flag/pair of trousers. They would start off with it actually obscuring the girls head so no one else there could see what she was doing, and then if they got her comfortable and she started sucking cock they would gradually let it slip, so the camera would get some good glimpses of the action. Then only finally when she was into it and has abandoned all sense of restraint would they remove it completely.

Now they just seem to keep it their so that either the camera has to go right in the girls face, or we just can't see the blowing happening at all.

It's almost as if they are going through every element of the PH set up and deliberately making it worse... Venue, booze, strippers, plants, lighting, music, atmosphere, camera work, editing, numbering of updates, number of parties per month, selection of girls, and now even how they use the towels!! What next, replace the girls with blow up dolls?!

the strippers should continue with these amateur girls and try to get them more excited, fingering them , sucking boobs , should continue, all the girls like to play with the strippers dicks , they should be encouraged to continue with the blowjobs the pros should get more lesbian action with the amateurs and try to get them going on with the strippers

Yes, the guys should continue to approach and seduce the amateur girls throughout the rest of the party. The problem with recent parties (eg PHGC24) is that a few amateurs who suck on stage early in the party are never approached again; the guys just hang with the pro's or clumsily grope someone else. I don't know why they do not go back to amateurs who have already got involved.