• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

With DSO that is understandable,cos there are only couple parties still unreleased

They still have an ok number of DSO's to release in multi-cam, if they have the cam footage, I mean might as well if they weren't lazy. They've been half-assing them for years by releasing stuff again that was already out in multi-cam, often worse versions cutting time and shit tier cropping were the only changes. I think it's ok to re-release stuff, if they actually provide improvements like AI upscaling or finding actually missing footage, or just upping the freaking bitrate to something approaching modern standards. They don't do any of that, for instance the construction party has been missing a cam that they accidently released a duplicate of years ago, still can't be bothered to do it right, older parties look like shit too thanks to using garbage encoding. A lot of the DSO's from 08-12 had POV cams originally, they don't even bother to put those up. They have a number of fairly easy things they could do to make their product more desirable, they do none of them.

Partyhardcore they have at least 50 parties left they can work on, no reason except laziness etc. that they need to duplicate releases.

releasing old parties is ok, but why to wait for old parties to release, for new parties, they should find some solution for releasing both simultaneously like now they are releasing phgc 11 on tainster and house party 2 on sinx , people want old parties in multicam and new parties also, specially if new parties are as good as phgc 39,40 etc really waiting for new partyhardcore and new DSO which they have not released in a long time

Can anyone tell me how to find Drunk Sex Orgy Geeky Gangfuck, particularly the shower cam at the end where the skinny brunette amateur gets fucked?

Who is this girl from PHGC 39?​

hot.jpg

With DSO that is understandable,cos there are only couple parties still unreleased

Even released DSO episodes should be done properly again. I seriously think the guy (I guess) who edited Making Fuck Buddies in the Club had some kinda mental breakdown while doing it. (I hate all the ones with HC / Lesbo edits instead of full less edited cam releases, that one is just a mind blowingly bad example.)

Brand new party! No wristbands though...
For me thats good news.
Its like the 2 previews house parties with a few girls and 1-2 amateurs?
or like the old with a lot of girls-amateurs?

I am asking because i canceled my subscription and i want to know if it worth renew it

For me thats good news.

I am asking because i canceled my subscription and i want to know if it worth renew it
It's the same as the last few house parties, basically Czech Dancing Bear now.

For me thats good news.

Only 11 girls total. Four returning from the last House Party, one last seen in PHCG 42, and one (the girl in the green dress) who I think has been an extra in various Tainster movies dating back to at least 2006. I should be able to confirm whether that's her if she ever takes the sunglasses off.

The other five I haven't been able to find any useful info yet.

great to have a new party don't have to wait for it, hope they release a multicam of some old party on sinx for those who want old parties in multicam, every body can be happy, now they should really start new DSO also and possibly increase number of girls in new parties with more amateurs

Funniest thing is we can actually hear their conversations at the beginning because the stupid music does not start straightaway. Nice if you understand Czech. Also only two cameras seen.

Last edited: