• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

https://xhamster.com/videos/party-hardcore-gone-crazy-30-amateur-edit-14961238

Who is this cute girl with glasses at 25:18?
More photos of her:
ME126LHA_t.jpg
ME126LHB_t.jpg
ME126LHC_t.jpg

Does she appear in other party hardcore videos?

Last edited:
the site has just updates many episodes
its very confused
anyone know if its a new release with new scenes?

Those uploads have the exact same length as the previously released versions. So i suppose there's nothing new.

@Zipomatic

Could you do an amateur edit on ph78? I can't find those missing 20 seconds anywhere. Same es phgc43 part 5 to 9

Hello everybody!

The young woman on the far right side has been in PHGC 30 and 36 (she has a white band on her left wrist).

P4739.00003.jpg

She has quite a bit of sex in both parties. Do you think she is a pro? And, do you know whether she has been in any other episodes or any other productions?

Thank you!

Would I be correct in saying that it is more likely that amateurs are going to get involved in volumes 80- 95, given that they seem to be re-releases of old parties? And are these volumes all old material too, or are there newer parties in amongst it all? Any guidance would be appreciated- it is extremely confusing trying to work out what version equates to what party and what timeline. I would like to concentrate on amateurs but it can be difficult when PH went through phases of padding out with 95% plants. Anyone bothered to 'spreadsheet' all these different versions? I am always suspicious that what ever version I get there is a different one with better footage under a different name. Any feedback appreciated.

Hope this helps.

ME126OKT_o.jpg

A note on PH95, it is a re-edit of ph2004-09-13 -> ph2004-10-18, it's a hour shorter than the original party, with the fucking removed.

Hey guys,

Is there any party hardcore (inc "gone crazy") movie/episodes that currently aren't available on Sinx website but do exist?
If yes could someone post any working links he has please (to watch it for free)?
Or just PM me.
I'm keen to watch any...
I'd be so so grateful.

Cheers in advance.

After 79 im sure they moved to the Gone Crazy series?
You're right. After the episode PH Vol 79, PG Vol 78 and 79 Special Edition Hustling Hooties were released. They were assembled from materials shot during these events, but not included in the official editions of PH Vol 78 and 79.
Then PH PH GC Vpl. Was issued. 1.
Regards.