• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Did anyone notice that they're apparently stretching the PH 72 rerun to 6 or more parts? Part 2 seems to cut off early compared to the version that was published in 2012. I'd still have to wait for the main edit tomorrow to be sure, but there's definitely material in the original part 2 that was missing in all 4 cams of this "new" part 2.

We'll see, but the editors still have their hands in the multi cam footage and they love edit good stuff out, this has been the case since like 2004 it seems.

there were games before the party started, that has not been shown, even for multi cam its just edited videos not specific cams, cross cutting to totally new scene even in multi cam makes it useless

there were games before the party started, that has not been shown, even for multi cam its just edited videos not specific cams, cross cutting to totally new scene even in multi cam makes it useless

If they didn't edit the ever living fuck out of these videos they would have to let go of 90% of their staff then where would we be at? Oh! Wait! We would all be watching a new party right now!

Has anybody worked out who this girl is?...

ScreenShot.1.jpg

Blue & white dress from Partyhardcore 75. She seems to have a great time!

Just a random amateur, she's in the current re-issue party 72, no hardcore until 75 then gone if I recall correctly. I've never seen her anywhere else. The other girl was in some other tainster scene non-hardcore.

Yeah, there is also a thread for her and her friend

5bf2da25e64ca.jpg

btw her friend has a hj in this week multicam part 2 and will getting fucked in the beginning of next weeks part 3
1542273478_1480.jpg

in the old version both was in part 2, there you can see that they strech it in more parts like they have done with Gone Crazy 9

Just a random amateur, she's in the current re-issue party 72, no hardcore until 75 then gone if I recall correctly. I've never seen her anywhere else. The other girl was in some other tainster scene non-hardcore.

She was in an extremecfnm Hardcore Party from around 2009. Extremely young at the time. I had the photo up on my thread way back when. Not sure if it's still there.

She was in an extremecfnm Hardcore Party from around 2009. Extremely young at the time. I had the photo up on my thread way back when. Not sure if it's still there.

Blue & white dress from Partyhardcore 75 or her friend ? Did she do anything in the party you mentioned in your post - extremecfnm Hardcore Party from around 2009 ?

Hello guys , I've searched the whole thread about that blonde girl that I am looking for and I didn't find anything so I decided to just ask. I am not sure if she is an amateur or not but I am not able to find anything about her. She appears in party hardcore 75 in some pink dress and the hostess shows her tits. For some reason I think I've seen her somewhere else but I am not sure. Has she appeared somewhere else except for PH 75 and has she done anything more , do you know her name or something ? I've also created a thread about her https://board.freeones.com/showthre...rom-party-hardcore-75&p=10362346#post10362346 So if you know anything about her it will be much appreciated . Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• ph75blonde2.jpg
    ph75blonde2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 2,128
  • ph75blonde1.jpg
    ph75blonde1.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,805
  • ph75blonde.jpg
    ph75blonde.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,892
Blue & white dress from Partyhardcore 75 or her friend ? Did she do anything in the party you mentioned in your post - extremecfnm Hardcore Party from around 2009 ?

Blue and white dress.
She got her nips out and helped Neo cum. That's about it.
'Hardcore party 1'. Plenty PH girls in all four of the Hardcore Parties, but mostly just standing around watching.

Blue and white dress.
She got her nips out and helped Neo cum. That's about it.
'Hardcore party 1'. Plenty PH girls in all four of the Hardcore Parties, but mostly just standing around watching.

Hope to see PH75 in multi cam. But the camera work was not very good from what i have seen from the original release.