• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

I hope at some point they release the multi cam footage of party hardcore vol 38 (2009)............then we will get the footage on part 4 of neo ripping off the bra of miss skinny!

Whatever happened to the Amateur Compilaton Project?

They said they had a couple more done after 52 or 53 wherever they stopped. They were going to release on the new mega 2.0 that never happened. I think someone emailed them but they were a maybe but more maybe not coming back. Perhaps they will come back in 10 years and grab the multi-cams lol.

there were games before the party, some thing they called partysoftcore , they have not released it, they should bring it back on sinx atleast

New parties are nice, but I think the multi-cam of Vol. 72 is already better in just the first week compared to the last two new parties. The parties used to be fun and the difference is pretty stark, plus Gina doesn't seem so angry and amateurs don't look like they are being held against their will or want to take a nap. If they are going all old content I think speeding things up a bit might be warranted for customer retention. I think even releasing part 1 and part 2 at the same time might help, at least that guarantees some action, then release as normal.

Thanks Zip. I thought it was that one. The one where Eric surprises us by fucking an amateur right at the end that never looked like going hardcore. So 76 is the one that's been removed from the net because of the President's daughter.

As far as I remember it was 76. I guess we won't be getting a multi-cam of that one lol. Who knows in 10 years they might drop it anyway.

Am I the only one that prefers old multi-cam over the new garbage? If they could do a new party correctly that would be one thing, but well they don't seem to be able to. Even with decent ones like 36 or 38/39 I forget which ones they fuck up on doing a good job covering the amateurs correctly (although tbh this was always an issue, but the parties were fun and a lot more action packed so that made up for it.). I just wish they would go a little faster on the uploads, if the only thing you really want are parties it makes the sub a little annoying, especially since they are just reissuing multi-cam DSO's not new cam old DSO's.

Am I the only one that prefers old multi-cam over the new garbage? .

old parties were great, certainly love the old multicam , it all started to go bad once they started to force girls to wear party cloths, not normal jeans etc and it became a stripped down version of dso
then they added that allwam , then partwam, and backstage banger(which they are not releasing yet), too many things happening in same party, breaking the continuity of party,backstage banger is good but should not disrupt party must be part of it like a separate cam or something, now that they have sinx they can do that release there, all wam and partywam can be done before or after party, keep party the way it was earlier, like between 1-20 and 40-49 (ph original) but without the silly editing and bad camera work , simply they should release old ph multicam on sinx new party also in multicam on ph same with DSO , ph and DSO is the only reason for subs

Where I can find the blondes?

177579335_126_123_488lo.jpg

www.iwant18.com_010.jpg

fakeslim answered: April 2008 July 2007 August 2008 October 2006 March 2006

But what vol. it is?

396c36355200756.jpg

This girl was seen in 2008 and probably some 2009 parties, but I never found any information about her. She seemed to get bolder over time. Was she a pro or did she start off as an amateur?

As far as I remember it was 76. I guess we won't be getting a multi-cam of that one lol. Who knows in 10 years they might drop it anyway.

Am I the only one that prefers old multi-cam over the new garbage? If they could do a new party correctly that would be one thing, but well they don't seem to be able to. Even with decent ones like 36 or 38/39 I forget which ones they fuck up on doing a good job covering the amateurs correctly (although tbh this was always an issue, but the parties were fun and a lot more action packed so that made up for it.). I just wish they would go a little faster on the uploads, if the only thing you really want are parties it makes the sub a little annoying, especially since they are just reissuing multi-cam DSO's not new cam old DSO's.

Czech AV is nothing like its gloy days now either.
I think the 'amateur' industry over there is dying.

Nothing to stop another company starting up in a different country though.

Guys for thoses who have acces to Party Warm over at Sinx, did you saw any interesting amateur action during those ? Any handjob, blowjob from a babe who didn't do much else during the regular party ? Thx.

Did anyone notice that they're apparently stretching the PH 72 rerun to 6 or more parts? Part 2 seems to cut off early compared to the version that was published in 2012. I'd still have to wait for the main edit tomorrow to be sure, but there's definitely material in the original part 2 that was missing in all 4 cams of this "new" part 2.