• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Cam 2 follows cam1's lead and stays on the girl in the check shirt and Sara Smith. Interesting though that one of the camera guys paid her as she was getting fucked on her back. We also got a snowball between the two girls.

Cam 3 though follows Beergut and he does it again stripping the cute blonde of her top and bra before the girls get back on the stage. We see one guy yanked raw and he still won't cum despite all the time he's given by the cam to do so. And then we see Mr Beard's next conquest with the jeans. At first I thought she was one of the girls last week who was paid to rub her bare ass against another girl's but she's definitely new and not the girl fucked 2 weeks ago. That girl is standing behind with her back to the wall!

This really is a great party though.

That blonde is one of the hottest chicks ever on PH. I'm cautiously optimistic for more from her if/when they ever continue updating. Likely won't go to crazy but there are a few things pointing to the possibility of more:

1. She is drinking pretty heavily!
2. Almost every guy has approached her. They're trying hard!
3. Her friends aren't cock blocks, they're laughing and clapping when she's done the two handjobs and the other blonde friend has been encouraging her to suck it

This is what is the most frustrating about these Tainster clowns and their current fuckup. Between this blonde and the other amateurs that have already been involved in the action, this is the most excitement I've had waiting for updates in a long time!

She's also wearing what would be an engagement ring on her left hand in the US. Does anyone know if ring wearing customs are the same where these parties take place? I thought that was pretty hot.

Cam 2 follows cam1's lead and stays on the girl in the check shirt and Sara Smith. Interesting though that one of the camera guys paid her as she was getting fucked on her back. We also got a snowball between the two girls.

Cam 3 though follows Beergut and he does it again stripping the cute blonde of her top and bra before the girls get back on the stage. We see one guy yanked raw and he still won't cum despite all the time he's given by the cam to do so. And then we see Mr Beard's next conquest with the jeans. At first I thought she was one of the girls last week who was paid to rub her bare ass against another girl's but she's definitely new and not the girl fucked 2 weeks ago. That girl is standing behind with her back to the wall!

This really is a great party though.

Lol. I guess the "new" girl exchanged nose piercing, earrings, bracelet, and got a work done on her face to look like the girl from 2 weeks ago!

159.jpg025.jpg

PHGC40

This amateur gave a bj in Part 1, but hasn't been seen much since.

many dont like it when i complain but thats the reality, many girls are missing in action, at least 7-8 girls more would have fucked but nothing happened later, its just that the action really stops after a bj and the girl is never really approached later, it should be complete seduction not just a bj, final culmination in some decent fucking action . the whole party just gets focused on same 4-5 girls many of whom are pro or semi-pro , so even when an amateur has approached herself she is not seen doing anything later on , really for a party so long there should be some proper action involved with more variety and different girls

Yeah, the woman above actually approached the bearded guy, so she was keen. Surprising that he, or no one else, has really pursued her. :dunno:

PHGC40

The blonde is horny enough to go further, but I think she's used to only dating good looking guys.

Maybe the first stripper from the previous party is her type and the only chance of seducing her. (He's the one fingering an amateur).

I'm guessing we've already seen everything she's willing to do. I hope I'm wrong because she is a fox, but if you watch her close, she's playing for the camera but not ready to do the dirty. She's not drinking as heavily as it appears and everytime one of the guys tries to get her to suck his johnson, she shakes her head no. Even when they had her topless on stage she was trying to cover herself up for the most part and this is the reaction one guy got when he tried to get her to show more...

If they keep it up with the slutty amateurs (or probably pro am but whatever) I hope they bring back pony tail dude, he was decent at getting on the fence girls to get down.