• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

This Is Why We Have Sanctuary Cities

Florida Gang Believed to Be Targeting Undocumented Immigrants Because They Are Unlikely to Call Police

Police in Florida say a gang of criminals is targeting undocumented immigrants because they believe such immigrants are unlikely to reach out for help from law enforcement on fear of being deported.

According to the South Florida Sun Sentinel, the Davie Police Department arrested three suspected members of that gang last week on suspicion that they robbed, kidnapped and tortured an undocumented immigrant who had previously given them a ride in his truck.

“It is believed that this group is targeting undocumented immigrants and robbing them for their cash,” Davie Police Sergeant Mark Leone told the outlet. “We believe that they target these undocumented immigrants because they are less likely to report being a victim of a crime to the police.”

According to an arrest affidavit obtained by Orlando Weekly, the victim was driving his Chevrolet Silverado on February 2 when he stopped at an intersection around 9 p.m. That’s when police say 30-year-old Joshua Aaron Greiff stood in front of the truck while 34-year-old Natalie Rebecca Williams approached the passenger side door and asked for a ride.

The man told police that he initially declined, but agreed after Williams reached inside his truck and attempted to open the door anyway. Greiff then sat behind the man and once he started driving, Williams pulled out and loaded a black handgun before pointing it at him, according to the affidavit.

Williams and Greiff then allegedly forced the driver to stop at a mobile home where he was blindfolded, beaten and robbed by six people in total–including one man identified as 31-year-old Andres Rafael. Police say the gang members stole in excess of $5,500 from the immigrant in cash and tools taken from his truck while taking turns punching him in the face, neck, head, stomach and back.

Per the Orlando Weekly:

The undocumented immigrant told investigators that Greiff and Williams said that because he is an “illegal alien,” he would get deported by police. Williams allegedly also threatened to accuse the victim of raping her if he notified the cops.

After around 12 hours, the undocumented man was released. He drove away in his by-then-damaged truck and immediately sought medical treatment. Then he went to the police.

Investigators searched the mobile home on Thursday and arrested Williams, Greiff, and Rafael on charges including armed robbery, aggravated battery and kidnapping. All three are currently in custody at the Broward County Jail.

“We believe she’s the ringleader,” Leone said of Williams.

During questioning, Williams claimed the undocumented man raped her, but police in Davie aren’t buying that story.

“We believe those allegations are false because she was not able to put any logical story together of this alleged rape,” Leone told the local NBC affiliate. “She originally told us that she had known this gentleman for twelve years, however she didn’t know his name. She said they had spoken many times. We asked for some type of verification on that, she didn’t have a phone. She doesn’t remember the last time she spoke to him, which is all, you know, nothing matched up with that, with her story.”

Davie police believe there are additional victims and say their investigation is ongoing.
https://lawandcrime.com/crime/flori...nts-because-they-are-unlikely-to-call-police/

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Here's a photo of the suspects
Le_Justicier_de_New_York.jpg

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Cool.
But seriously if the article is true it was a carjacking, kidnapping, and robbery.
However I don't see the motive in keeping him captive for 12 hours.
Letting him drive away in his own vehicle seems stupid.
And $5,500.........what the F was he doing with all that money?

georges

Staff member
You have sanctuary cities because of mostly and mainly gangs linked to illegal aliens immigration but also because of weak on crime mayors, senators and governors which are all democrats.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
So, the victim of a crime won't have to worry about deportation in a sanctuary city... but then neither will the criminal who victimizes that person (assuming they're both here illegally), right?

I understand that's not what happened in the anecdotal example above, but that is an honest question that I don't know the answer to. How common is it for an ethnic gang to prey on members of a different ethnic group based on the assumption that they won't talk for one reason or another? Not very, I would say. But what does the data show? Does anyone know?

So, the victim of a crime won't have to worry about deportation in a sanctuary city... but then neither will the criminal who victimizes that person (assuming they're both here illegally), right?

I understand that's not what happened in the anecdotal example above, but that is an honest question that I don't know the answer to. How common is it for an ethnic gang to prey on members of a different ethnic group based on the assumption that they won't talk for one reason or another? Not very, I would say. But what does the data show? Does anyone know?

There’s no single definition of what is a sanctuary city, but generally speaking, it’s a city (or a county, or a state) that limits its cooperation with federal immigration enforcement agents in order to protect low-priority immigrants from deportation, while still turning over those who have committed serious crimes. This is why we prefer the term “safe cities”....

Here’s where we get to important legal point #1: being undocumented is not a crime. It’s a civil violation. Undocumented immigrants have rights under the U.S. Constitution. And according to due process, the police cannot detain anyone who hasn’t at least been suspected of a crime. If a police officer encounters someone walking down the street who turns out to be undocumented, they cannot arrest that person because that person has not committed a crime (ICE, however, can). Similarly, if the police arrest someone undocumented – for example, someone suspected of committing a crime, who is then cleared, they must let that person go....

In a sentence, sanctuary cities make everyone safer. This is because:

The police can focus on going after serious criminals, rather than arresting or detaining immigrants just for being undocumented

Cities, communities, and law enforcement want undocumented immigrants to trust the police. In order for the police to be most effective at their jobs, they need to be able to work with immigrants who report crimes, give tips, or testify as witnesses. In order for immigrants to trust the police, they need to know that an interaction with law enforcement won’t lead to their deportation.....

https://americasvoice.org/blog/what-is-a-sanctuary-city/

georges

Staff member

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Place EVERY LAST ONE of them law-breaking, property-destroying, disrespecting, system-abusing, demand-making, invading, infesting SOBs in ALL of the sanctuary cities ... and ONLY in the sanctuary cities. And start with a huge shit load of them dead smack in Pelosi's San Francisco. :yesyes: And another huge shitload in Washington DC. Don't know if Washington DC has sanctuary city status, but it'd be great to have a huge constant reminder of the imaginary "manufactured National Emergency" there next to Pelosi ... AND next to Obama.

I haven't read it anywhere, but I heard that the cunt Pelosi said it was "a crime" to suggest that the migrants be placed in the sanctuary cities. WTF? What's wrong with that idea? By all accounts, that is the perfect idea. :yesyes: :partysml: :rubbel: :bowdown: You love them so much, want them protected so much, want them left alone / unharassed so much ... it's time to PUT UP --- or Shut the Fuck UP and get out of the way so the immigration laws can be fixed.

Besides, why should Pelosi even have a remote micro molecule of a beef with having all the illegals placed strictly / exclusively in ALL the sanctuary cities? According to her, they don't exist. They are a figment of of Trump's imagination. So, by her own warped POV, there should be ZERO or at least extremely very few illegals to put in those sanctuary cities. By all accounts, Pelosi should have said, "Go ahead. Make - My - Day. Place all your imaginary, fabricated migrants in all the sanctuary cities. I don't fear what doesn't exist." But, Noooooo! She had to go change her Depends diaper at the thought of having her San Francisco and Washington DC contaminated with migrants.

Pelosi wants them ---- just in someone ELSE's backyard, not in hers.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Here’s where we get to important legal point #1: being undocumented is not a crime. It’s a civil violation.

A foreign national who enters the U.S. illegally can be both convicted of a crime and held responsible for a civil violation under the U.S. immigration laws. Illegal entry also carries consequences for anyone who might later attempt to apply for a green card or other immigration benefit.

The penalties and consequences get progressively more severe if a person enters illegally more than once, or enters illegally after an order of removal (deportation) or having been convicted of an aggravated felony.

Title 8 U.S.C. Section 1325, I.N.A. Section 275:

For the first improper entry offense, the person can be fined (as a criminal penalty), or imprisoned for up to six months, or both. For a subsequent offense, the person can be fined or imprisoned for up to two years, or both.

In a sentence, sanctuary cities make everyone safer.

Nothing wrong with having an opinion. Even if it's one which I do not share. :hatsoff: