• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Things that make you say "Kids these days..."

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I'm a Generation X guy. Kids today are massive pussies... and cowards. Buncha zombie drones that would rather look down at their phones than up into a persons' eyes. Can't do or go anywhere without their mommies either. Kids these days...

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Buncha zombie drones that would rather look down at their phones than up into a persons' eyes.
people-on-train-reading-papers.jpg

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I don't mean eye contact like a Hagler/Hearns staredown. It's nice when someone at least looks in your general direction while they talk to you.

Reactions: sj1
Apparently Taylor Swift Ticket trauma is now a thing among kids...

Taylor Swift Tour 2023: Fans Left 'Traumatized' After Ticket-Selling Fiasco
https://www.musictimes.com/articles...t-traumatized-after-ticket-selling-fiasco.htm

And for those who did get tickets:

Some TikTokers who bought Taylor Swift tickets say they have 'survivor's guilt.' A psychologist says 'kids don't really know what these phrases mean.
https://ca.style.yahoo.com/some-tik...y-know-what-these-phrases-mean-202306998.html
What it actually means, Greenberg explains, is "when you have witnessed other people experience trauma and somehow you were able to escape it, and they were not." And trauma means something life-or-death serious. "We're talking about somebody in a car accident, and your friend or mother doesn't survive, but you do. Or it could be your freshman year in college and you leave a party but your friend stays and gets sexually assaulted … Or you survive a mass shooting."
And not the fact that you got fucking tickets to a concert.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Final exams don't really paint the most reliable picture about pupils. Plus if they get leaked, they are pretty much worthless. Judge kids on a mix of your weekly judgement and monthly tests, and you get a better picture.