• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Woverine

whos going to see the new woverine movie? I hear its a sequal to X-men the last stand, Hugh Jackmen in Japan vs a Samurai, Im sold, this year is going to be crazy for Comicbook movies

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Is that some new Marvel superhero?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
It's Wolverine, not Woverine.

Philbert

Banned
whos going to see the new woverine movie? I hear its a sequal to X-men the last stand, Hugh Jackmen in Japan vs a Samurai, Im sold, this year is going to be crazy for Comicbook movies

It is a sequel to Origins:Wolverine, further adventures of a sweet guy with metal claws popping out of his hands who goes to Japan to train, and falls for a Nippon honey who just happens to be heir to a Yakuza family...and has a gajin baby who will in turn be the father of many sequels.

Marvel is going for some kinda record for comic book character adaptions, or somethin' like that. I got no problem with that, I like seeing Stan Lee pop up in different roles.

really? I read on yahoo there trying to make it a sequal from x-men the last stand, because there ging to shoe clips of jean grey, if you ask me I think Marvel is trying to set hugh jackmen in the avenger sequal next year

- - - Updated - - -

ahhh awsome

Philbert

Banned
"There have been a few poster and picture teases this week for the upcoming X-Men Origins: Wolverine sequel, The Wolverine, but aside from a Vine preview, most footage of the movie has stayed hidden. Luckily for eager fans, MTV has released a 30-second trailer showcasing Yakuza fights, swords, and a furry Hugh Jackman. What's more, new movie posters have surfaced on The Wolverine Facebook page, featuring the hero wielding a samurai sword."

One of several blurbs on movie sites...