• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Walking Dead on AMC

if Glenn isn't dead then the show really has jumped the shark or garbage bin or however he managed to escape.

regardless, i'm done.

if Glenn isn't dead then the show really has jumped the shark or garbage bin or however he managed to escape.

regardless, i'm done.

With the way the show runners are willing to kill off main characters at the drop of a hat, I can accept them saving a character from certain death. It's not like they do it all the time.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
don't you fuckin' face palm me lol

regardless, it's lame. It's a blatant manipulation of the audience. (there were dumbshits crying over this).

I will... :facepalm:

:tongue:

That's what they want. People need to have something to look forward to.

They did this last year with a fake pictures of Beth being killed.

There's also one with Daryl.

I will... :facepalm:

:tongue:

That's what they want. People need to have something to look forward to.

They did this last year with a fake pictures of Beth being killed.

There's also one with Daryl.

No, the only comparable example I can think of was Judith's empty and bloody baby carrier after the assault on the prison. I kinda knew the show producers wouldn't go that far. and the reunion was awesome.

but if Glenn somehow gets out of it this (as much as I like his character) it would be stupid. Just do it then deal with it. They did the scene where Rick is trying to raise Glenn on the radio and kept getting empty static. That was gut wrenching as a viewer and should've sealed it. Don't make me cry for nothing.

Wow, what a curve ball.

Here's Not Here was such a beautiful episode and so far the best in the series IMO and definitely my favorite.

And I take back what I said about Morgan. It all makes sense now, though I still don't agree with him for the most part.

He's got that Wolf locked up in the basement to mull over. That is the face of unadulterated evil that there is no hope of rehabilitating.

I love this show lol.

*** SPOILERS TO FOLLOW ***

I like how the episode opened with Boston's "More than a Feeling" playing in the background and that whole one happy family scene. I haven't read the comics, but that guy Rick and Darryl brought in is gonna be one total badass ally I'm thinking, which means another regular is about to die.

And Rick and Michonne makes total sense. I think that's one relationship that the show may see thru to the end on account of their combined badassery.

Marvin Gaye's "Lets Get It On" should've been queued for that scene on the couch, then the bedroom. Go Rick.

Isn't this the kind of show what you keep watching each time in hopes that something would actually happen in the next episode? Until you have spend hours and hours watching people walking and talking pointless things aimlessly and realize that nothing still has happened and you have only been only watching each episode because... zombie apocalypse plot...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
'The Walking Dead' Spoilers: Will Carol And Morgan Be Killed Off In Season 6 Finale?

While it's unclear whether Carol and Morgan will survive the season, McBride and James' co-star Ross Marquand told ComicBook.com last November that the finale is "the most rot, like emotionally rot, and dark episode" he's ever read in his career.

"I've never seen or read an episode that is so dark and so compelling in my life and that's the God's honest truth," said Marquand, who plays Aaron on the hit AMC series.

As a matter of fact, Marquand said that the script was too twisted that he had to stop reading several times.

"I told Andy, I don't normally get so affected by scripts that I have to put them down, but I had to stop reading this at three different times," the 34-year-old actor revealed. "I couldn't read it, it was messing me up. It was tough to read. It's phenomenal writing but it's just so emotionally dark and twisted that we had to put it down several times."

http://www.designntrend.com/article...l-morgan-be-killed-off-in-season-6-finale.htm

good, I hope they do.

This show is becoming unbearable to watch. I guess it's to be expected - it's based on a comic book. But compare and contrast this to the writing in AMC's other flagship franchises.

So Carol decides she doesn't want to have to kill anymore so she leaves the one place where she doesn't have to kill if she doesn't want to and goes on the road where she pretty much has to kill anyone she comes across or be killed herself.

And that whole Morgan and Rick dialogue was just pointless as well as Darryl going off on his vendetta and a portion of the group going after him and getting captured in the process.

It's jumped the shark.

And are Darryl and Carl the shittiest characters on TV? They just suck as both characters and actors.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
good, I hope they do.

This show is becoming unbearable to watch. I guess it's to be expected - it's based on a comic book. But compare and contrast this to the writing in AMC's other flagship franchises.

So Carol decides she doesn't want to have to kill anymore so she leaves the one place where she doesn't have to kill if she doesn't want to and goes on the road where she pretty much has to kill anyone she comes across or be killed herself.

And that whole Morgan and Rick dialogue was just pointless as well as Darryl going off on his vendetta and a portion of the group going after him and getting captured in the process.

It's jumped the shark.

And are Darryl and Carl the shittiest characters on TV? They just suck as both characters and actors.

Many disagree with your assumptions.

Based on a comic book doesn't mean a show will be bad. :tongue:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Eeny, meeny, miny, d’oh!

Now that The Walking Dead’s creator, Robert Kirkman, has confirmed that the character that Negan “struck out” in the final seconds of the Season 6 finale is “very beloved to everyone,” we can probably rule out Abraham, Sasha, Rosita, Eugene and Aaron as the villain’s target. (They may be well-liked, sure. But beloved? Eh. Let’s not get crazy.)

Since the Saviors’ leader said that, if anybody acted up during the assault, his minions were to cut out Carl’s remaining eye and feed it to Rick, the father/son duo would appear to be safe, too. Or at least as safe as one can be when being threatened with such grotesquerie.

That just leaves Glenn (who is Negan’s victim in Kirkman’s comic-book series), his pregnant wife Maggie (whose weakened condition didn’t go unnoticed by the murderer), Daryl and Michonne.

So, who you think Negan whacked? Vote in the poll below, then make a case for your choice in the comments section.

Article

When Negan said "You look like shit, maybe I should put you out of your misery," he wasn't talking about Maggie, he was talking about the show.

And that whole Carole torture scene and the lines she delivered were just awful. They were so bad, it drove Morgan to kill again.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
'The Walking Dead' Is On Pace To Run For 20+ Seasons

This week, AMC announced that surprise, surprise, The Walking Dead has been renewed for season seven. Though ratings have dipped just a tad since last season, they’re still incredibly strong and it remains one of the most watched scripted series on cable, if not the most for non-network channels. The renewal was an “no duh” development, given that The Walking Dead is now essentially AMC’s lifeline now that both Breaking Bad and Mad Men are off the air.

The closest thing The Walking Dead has to a pop culture rival, Game of Thrones, has struggled with concocting an “end of series” plan as the show gets closer to the end of the source material. Next season, GoT will venture into unwritten sixth book territory, and George RR Martin only has one more to write after that. The showrunners seem eager to conclude their story in a timely manner, and originally said they wanted to do seven seasons and move on. The reality is that it seems like it will be more like eight when that series ends.

Not so with The Walking Dead.

The show has the benefit of an enormous amount of source material, a huge run of comics that it’s moving through at a snail’s pace.

More in link:

Article

only one episode in and he's already my favorite character in the series thus far.

King Ezekiel and his tiger

L95TXHdS.jpg

I know nothing about his character other than what's been revealed on the show. You comic readers, no spoilers please.

This show needed some goodness after the horrific season premier last week.