• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump Presidency

Do you ...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
... and right from the start, Donald Trump stays true to his reputation. The wall is history, and the evil bankers he talked about are getting key positions,.

So much win!

:facepalm:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Bait and Switch, conservatives are going to lose their shit, meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I don't think anyone truly believed all of his B.S., but if he at least makes an effort to try and get immigration on track, and does something about health insurance....it'll be more then hillary would have done.

some kind of barrier is more permanent and over decades saves on humans patrolling
some patrolling is needed just less if a barriers is there

some kind of barrier is more permanent and over decades saves on humans patrolling
some patrolling is needed just less if a barriers is there

The wall will cease to function if it is not vigorously patrolled and maintained. This of course will lead to billions and billion of federal dollars, that are much more needed elsewhere, being funneled into the purpose.
Remember you heard it here first giant walls that keep "unwanted" people out can some day be used to keep YOU in.
GOP the the party of 'less government' sure seems to be expensive.

The wall will cease to function if it is not vigorously patrolled and maintained. This of course will lead to billions and billion of federal dollars, that are much more needed elsewhere, being funneled into the purpose.
Remember you heard it here first giant walls that keep "unwanted" people out can some day be used to keep YOU in.
GOP the the party of 'less government' sure seems to be expensive.

Did not want to infer no patrolling
If its harder to get over we need less people to patrol

a road beside it would b:angel1::cthulhu:e nice to detect tracks and we can give chase to the lost souls who have mistakenly wondered away from their home

xfire

Nice, an establishment Republican, that should go a long way to bringing the party together.

I don't think anyone truly believed all of his B.S., but if he at least makes an effort to try and get immigration on track, and does something about health insurance....it'll be more then hillary would have done.

What do you think needs to be done with immigration? Because of course you know that net illegal immigration has been zero since 2009 (what started in 2009?), right? I'm sure every republican knows that, with immigration being their single biggest concern this election. It's estimated that there's about 350k going both ways each year. I'm sure you also know that about 40% of illegal immigrants in the US arrived by plane on a valid visa, and then just overstayed. So there's 40% coming in that a wall isn't going to catch. But a wall certainly will keep a lot of the outward bound illegals in. So if drumpf builds his big beautiful wall, you can expect to see the number of illegal immigrants in the USA go up as a result. But I'm sure you're all prepared for that. Gotta love republicans and their focus on facts.

Also, Hillary Clinton has been working on ways to improve your embarrassing health care system since the 90s and is probably more qualified than anyone in the country to fix it. Especially since she actively studied countries that have functioning health care systems, like mine, to find out the basic things that America can't seem to figure out. But I'm sure drumpf will have some fantastic ideas, with his great brain and best words.

Executive orders have their place in governing.
As with lincolns slavery emancipation proclamation he knew his war time executive orders needed the 13 amendament to be permanent otherwise another president could undo them all

Obama was unable to do some things and his executive orders will be temporary as he could not get congress to work with him on them

I think trump will be a good president and he will be walking away from some of his extreame stances as they were just bluster to become president- otherwise the experienced politicians would have buried him.

People need to relax and let him work his magic and take his bluster for what it is- media containment.
Pres trump neds to be more controlled on twitter.

Thank God trump does not drink and twitter at 3 am----.:stir:

What do you think needs to be done with immigration? Because of course you know that net illegal immigration has been zero since 2009 (what started in 2009?), right? I'm sure every republican knows that, with immigration being their single biggest concern this election. It's estimated that there's about 350k going both ways each year. I'm sure you also know that about 40% of illegal immigrants in the US arrived by plane on a valid visa, and then just overstayed. So there's 40% coming in that a wall isn't going to catch. But a wall certainly will keep a lot of the outward bound illegals in. So if drumpf builds his big beautiful wall, you can expect to see the number of illegal immigrants in the USA go up as a result. But I'm sure you're all prepared for that. Gotta love republicans and their focus on facts.

Also, Hillary Clinton has been working on ways to improve your embarrassing health care system since the 90s and is probably more qualified than anyone in the country to fix it. Especially since she actively studied countries that have functioning health care systems, like mine, to find out the basic things that America can't seem to figure out. But I'm sure drumpf will have some fantastic ideas, with his great brain and best words.

You are a cotdam fucking liar.

The Obama administration has skewed the numbers and factored in border patrol apprehensions as deportations which totally makes the number of illegal immigrants complete and utter bullshit.

I don't care how much Trump flip flops

He isn't president yet and it ain't Hillary fucking Diane Rodham Clinton running shit.

Suck it libs.

xfire

I don't care how much Trump flip flops

He isn't president yet and it ain't Hillary fucking Diane Rodham Clinton running shit.

Suck it libs.

That's the sentiment I've heard from a lot of my conservative friends. Especially the, "suck it libs" part.

Not you Xman.

Trump has to watch his rhetoric right now. He has to have a cooperative Obama administration during the transition. He's not going to be attacking them right now. He'll be back to the old Trump once Dems start attacking him. Which should be around noon January 21st.

xfire

Not you Xman.

Trump has to watch his rhetoric right now. He has to have a cooperative Obama administration during the transition. He's not going to be attacking them right now. He'll be back to the old Trump once Dems start attacking him. Which should be around noon January 21st.

I've kept it to myself pretty well on facebook, it's been a damn endzone party over there for the last week. :1orglaugh

Looking forward to seeing where the country stands when the dust settles, I'm reluctant but optimistic about Trump-enomics.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Listen, there as to be some effort made to get shit in line. You don't just open the gates and let in people because their country is war torn, and provide them the same annual income, and health care, that a hard working person, has to work for. There are how many illegal aliens in Los Angeles, and other big cities, you know are parts of gangs, and career criminals, but they keep coming back, or aren't getting caught. Maybe it isn't the biggest percentage of the illegals in America, but it would make it easier to accept hard working people that want to be productive, and have a better life, if the ones that fucked up the country, weren't here, or leaching off of society. A great deal of this problem, as far as the Southern border is concerned, is Mexico's lackadaisical, fuck you attitude towards this, and the corruption in it's government, and police. Maybe shift some of that well spent "war on drugs" cash, into the I.N.S., to allow them to have the tools and manpower they need to fix the problem. We are at war with an ideal, not a race, or a country, it may just a sad plan fact, that we have no choice but to rethink who we allow in this country. This is a different time in history, and we as a nation are in a very tough spot. We have spent billions to help the world over the past few decades, but now we have veterans, that have served this nation honorably, and they have no job, home, or full bellies. Maybe we need to think about us for a change. I know this country was founded on immigration, and it should be allowed to continue. but it needs to be reigned in tightly, and monitored closely in this day and age.

The health care system was horribly broken before he got to it, and there are so many things wrong with big pharmaceutical, health insurance, frivolous lawsuits...there was no way to successfully put any type of healthcare in place without it being on big cluster fuck. I have no problem with everyone having access to healthcare, but get shit inline, before you pile more shit, on the previous shit. Any U.S. citizen, that has worked, and earned their S.S., and pay for Medicare, should not have to worry about the cost of their medications, and coping with the cost of being hospitalized....they've earned that. A person in their 20's. going to collage, needs to be able to afford some form of healthcare...but mine shouldn't increase in price, or be reduced in quality, so they can have it easier. A person that works should have good health care as affordably, as everyone else...they fucking work for it! All I'm saying is, shit needs to be fixed, along with jobs and the economy, so he should get his ass to work, and he better not waste this opportunity, because a lot of peoples existence depend on it.

Thanks for the thread animus.

Supa's thread was starting to huff dong.

All Trump related info will be posted here from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.