• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Progressive Insurance Lady

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
How much money do you think she's made from all of those wacky, zany Progressive Insurance Commercials? She's done a ton of them.

flo.jpg

Don't really care but I'd crawl on her back and break one. :) Always liked this one tho.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
AFAIK she was a halfway decent standup comedienne, before all this.
Is she still funny? Dunno. They write the material and she delivers it pretty well.

As opposed to other.. funny... humans.. that do Absolutely NOT have the longevity of this gal, e.g.:
The dell guy, the 'can you hear me now?' guy that switched carriers in commercials... shamwow guy, etc.

If she had tits you could dress her up as Elvira Mistress Of The Dark and get another 20 years out of that character. They kinda have the same snarmy goofy personality. Cassandra Peterson is almost 70 now so there needs to be a new one. Damn if she wasn’t smokin’ hot back in the day.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
AFAIK she was a halfway decent standup comedienne, before all this.
Is she still funny? Dunno. They write the material and she delivers it pretty well.

As opposed to other.. funny... humans.. that do Absolutely NOT have the longevity of this gal, e.g.:
The dell guy, the 'can you hear me now?' guy that switched carriers in commercials... shamwow guy, etc.

I thought her comedy was basically some generic, unfunny female stand-up. She's not [NOBABE]Elayne Boosler[/NOBABE] bad though. I do like The Exorcist shirt she's wearing.

If she had tits you could dress her up as Elvira Mistress Of The Dark and get another 20 years out of that character. They kinda have the same snarmy goofy personality. Cassandra Peterson is almost 70 now so there needs to be a new one. Damn if she wasn’t smokin’ hot back in the day.

Good point, sir. I always though she'd be well casted as a murderous psychopath on a show like Criminal Minds.

AJLlDp0TWsID4uDQllgaafl5Ed0422jc5s1z8RpP9g=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Like 13 years later I am sure she's good. And I'll never forget seeing this at Spencer's

Attachments

• Ahn0b_d.jpg
    Ahn0b_d.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 66

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Haha. Good one Whims.

:2offtopic

Box!!

Box.JPG

Box is cool. :cool:

(That's all I have to say about this.)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Between her and Ghey Jamie, I'm not sure which one I dislike the most.