• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Penthouse

When i finished school i needed a few quid to get by. So i decided i would deal some weed. The plan was to make enough each week to get by. I would always have some instock so when there was a drought that invariably happened every 6 weeks or so i could up the price. After a while i was buying up all my friends/deals stock. He told me i would have to get my own supply. He gave me the number of a woman called martha. I rang martha and she told me to go to an apartment block and ring the bell for the penthouse. When i got there i was met by the two most beautiful women i had ever seen in my life. I asked if one was martha and they bought just laughted at me. The first was blonde and had the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen to this day. She was wearing a pink sweat suit and had the most amazing arse. The other was brunnette she was tanned with huge big lips. She was wearing blue jeanns and a tight white tshirt. Her nipples were pointing out through her top. I was very nervous in their company as we went up the lift. When we reached the top floor one of the girls said something in russian and i suddenly felt very far out of my depth. As i went to the apartment i could see it was a penthouse. Everything in the penthouse was of the highest quality from leather lazyboys to the biggest couch i have ever seen to a tv that was built in the wall. There was 6 stunning girls one had a little belly but the rest were all skinny with amazing bodies and the prettiest women i had ever seen. There were 3 guys there. One young guy who was about 19 or 20 who was drinking vodka with another guy who was in his 30s they were watching ice hockey and laughing all the time. The girls were laughing at them. The last person was a guy in his mid 40s. He was tall and looked like a bouncer. He smiled and said so Charlie i hear you want to buy some cake. To which he laughed as did the two guys that were drinking. He asked me to sit down and he asked what did i want to drink. I said i would have a beer. He said something in russian to the blonde girl in pink sweat pants and i smiled nervously. He asked me what i thought of the penthouse and i told him it was the coolest i had ever been to. He asked me what i thought of the girls i said all were beautiful. He laughted and said all but one and pointed at the girl with the small belly. She had short dark hair. Her hair was shaved on one side. She had a very innocent smile. But you could tell she wasnt innocent. He asked her to sit down next to me. Then the blonde girl arrived back with my drink. A glass of vodka. I looked at a couple of times before he siad come drink. I didnt want to seem rude so i knocked it back. I could feel the burn in my throat and the tingle in my head. He snapped hos fingers to the blonde girl and before i knew it there was another drink before me. I drank 4 or 5 drink in a very short time and i started to feel more relaxed. Some of the girls were dancing to music and it they were really hot. The girl sitting beside me was almost sitting on top of me despite it being a huge couch. Her legs were pressed against mine and her head resting on my shoulder. The boss man asked how much cake did i want. I told him i could probably take 10 oz a week. To which he laughed he said no my friend you will take 50. I tried telling him that was too much but because i had a few drink in me i said ok sure i can do that. The boss walked me to the door and said martha would call to me tomorrow. I said ok. I walked out into the cold and suddenly felt very drunk. I went home and had a joint and wanked myself silly thinking of the girls. Only afterwards did i think Martha doesnt know where i live. 10 am the next morning i got a phone call. It was martha and she said she would come visit in one hour. I waited at home 2/3 hours had passed and she still hadnt come. I was about to go out and get some food when suddently there was a knock on the door. The yonng guy from the party and another girl i hadnt seen were at the door. They didnt wait to be invited in just came staright into the living room. They sat down and the young guy started rolling a j. I asked if the girl was martha and they bought laughted. He gave me a sports bag and said 3k by next friday. I nervously said yeah thinking how the fcuk am i going to get 3k. I felt so out of my debt. After we smoked his j some of the best weed i ever smoked he said. Do you mind if i use your bedroom. I didnt really understand what he meant i said do you mean the bathroom. He said no bedroom. I need somewhere to fuck. I was so taken back by this. I just said yeah course dude no worries. He said u can join in too if you want or just watch he then started laughing. I said no you are ok. He said if you change your mind no problem. I showed him my bedroom. I went back to the bag and opened it nervously. I took out what was inside and counted. There was 48 seperate ozs each with a number on them. Numbers 14 and 22 were missing. I kept looking af the young guys jacket and couldnt help myself. I checked the pockets found 2 pbones and the missing 2 ozs. I went to the toilet which is beside my room and i could hear the two fucking. The buzz of the weed was making me horny so i thought i might have a look. So i went to the door of my room and just peeped in. Inside the dude was fucking the girl doggy. She had an amazing ass and he was giving it to her hard. He looked back and saw me and started laughing. He said come on my friend join in. I said no its ok. He immeditaely changed positions. Lying down and she rode him reverse cowgirl. She had amazing real tits that bounced as she fucked him. She moaned lots and kept staring at me. I couldnt help myself so got my dick and wanked as they fucked. He came all over her and i blew my load as she rubbed her tits and kept telling me to come closer but i was glued to the spot. They got dreaaes and left and the guy said i'll be back friday make sure u have 3k.
That week i hit up all my mates and there mates but i didnt even have half sold. And i only had 2k. I managed to get onto a uni campus through a friend and sold the second half at discount the last few days to make the 3k. That friday the young guy called with another sports bag and took the money. He said next friday 3k and left. The nexr week was harder as all mates and there mates had weed so i spent the whole week on campus and managed to sell 3/4 for just over 3k. I thought to myself this isnt worth the hastle im not making enough money and its too much stress. I was missing 2 oz again. When the young guy called i told him i didnt want the sports bag and gave him the money. A few days went by and i got a phone call to come back to the penthouse. This time a new girl came down to meet me. She was wearing a tight white dress and had an amazing body. She had dyed dark red hair and one smile of her and u felt all warm and fuzzy. I asked if ahe was martha she smiled and said no im viktoria. Up in the penthouse the boss guy met me at the door was super nice to me. We sat down had a couple of vodkas. The young guy wasnt there and the other guy was at the door on his phone. The girls came and went every so often and the same girl with the short hair shaved on onside sat next to me. The boss guy told me his name was Mikel. He siad his nephew said i was doing an excellent job but i shouldnt not stop so quickly. He said every 6 weeks they stop supply. Keep some back and you can sell for double that week. He also said i should be making 3k every week. I told him if i sold everything i woukd be lucky to make 2k. He just looked at me and said no 3k. He asked me to keep working hard and it will all be worth it. I also asked why was i getting 48 and not 50. He said i was getting 50 and make sure to count better that he wasnt a cheat. Anyway after an hour or so i left and had agreed to continue. Every week Mikel nephew Inar would call with a bag and i would pay him. Somwone weeks he would call alone and not stay other times he would have a girl with him and stay. One week he called with 2 girls and we smoked some week. He said my friend this one is for you. He went to my room and fucked one while i sat nervously with the other girl in the living room. Eventually i asked if she wanted a drink and another smoke. She looked like she didnt understand so i pointed at drink and weed and she smiled. I sat in close beside her and we kissed. She then took my dick out and started jerking me off. She was small but very pretty she had long blonde hair and lovely small tits. She gave me a bj on the couch before i fucked her. She got me to cum on her tits. Just as i was about to finish inar and the girl came in. Inar was laughing and cheering and shouting go on my friend. We smoked another few j and drank before beers before he said now this one is yours and picked up the blonde i was with and brought her to my room. I ended up fucking the other girl. I brought her to the shower and she wanked me off as i sucked her big tits. I ended up going into my room and fucking her in the bed as inar fucked the other girl. I would never do this but i was wasted and it was fun. After that everything was easy. Somedays i would fuck the girl inar was with after him other times we would fuck them together. I made a fortune anytime there was a drought. One afternoon i got a phone call to come back to the penthouse. Mikel had a pressent for me he gave me a watch. I could feel from the weight this was no fake he told me to try it on and everyone said it looked good on me. The girl with the short hair and shaved was called luna. She disnt have a little belly anymore but a big belly now. She looked about 6 months pregnant. He told me someone had got her pregnant but she would not say who and it was costing him alot of money. He also told me he wanted me to look after the penthouse while he was on holiday. He said the last time inar looked after it he had too many parties that the neighbours comaplained and the cops came. After a few drinks i said sure why not and agreed not to have any parties. He said he wouldnt forget this and he would reward me after. I told him there was no need. A few days later inar dropped around the keys. He said himself and raymond the other guy would call to me from time to time. I said no problem
I packed up my stuff and moved in. I was excited but nervous not knowing what to expect and i thought about all the hot girls. When i got there some of the girls were sitting around in their pjs or a dressing gown. They teased me and called me the king. One girls said something in russian and then dropped her dressing gown to the ground and i didnt know what to do or so. They all laughed at me. Another girl grabbed a spray bottle and started spraying her in fake tan. She said king you can rub it on if you want and winked. I though why not. I rubbed it into her all over before the next girl stripped off and said its my turn now. I rubbed tan into 5 girls and had the biggest hard on. The first girl i did. Took me by the hand and brought me to her room. She was the girl from the first day the girl in the white top with the amazing nipples. I couldnt wait to suck those nipples as i fucked her. She was the hottest girl i ever fucked. Aftwr w werw finished i went back out to the huge living room and the girls cheered me. I felt like the luckiest man in the world. The next couple of days i fucked all the other girls bar the preganant girl. Each was better than the last and i had the best few days of my life. Eventually it was friday and inar and raymond called around the girls were dressed up and raymond was on the phone all the time. The phone would ring. One of the girls would disapear and the door would open and close. All of a sudden it dawned on me i was house sitting a brothel. I didnt know what to do but decided i would just keep my head down until Mikel came back one night i went out to meet my mates when i came back to the penthouse. There was 100s of people in the penthouse and music was blaring. People were dancing, taking coke, fucking all over the penthouse. I kept trying to turn the music down and i was freaking out. Eventually i found inar and said what the fuck is going on. He said just enjoy the party. He sent two girls over to me and we drank got wasted and fucked on the couch. It wasnt too weird as people were fucking every where. The neighbours complained and the cops called round. I managed to talk to one of the cops who i knew and told him i would stop the party. I then kicked out everyone bar those that stayed there. The next day was a huge downer. Mikel rang and i lied to him. I argued with inars and raymond and the girls trying to clean up after the party. Everyone was pissed with me except for Luna the preganant girl. The rest went out that night and myslef and luna were the only ones in. I was wrecked after cleaning the place. Luna sat down beside me. She always sat so close. We had a little cuddle. We then had a kiss next thing i knew my hand were up her top feeling her big juicy preganant tits. Her nipples were nice and hard. Her tits must have doubled in size. She was so sexy even with her big belly. We ended up fucking all night and she told me first time to cum in her. For a second i thought no then realised it was cool. The rest of the time i spent there we would have a shower or bath together. We fucked 4,5,6 times a day. She was so horny and she did things with me i never did with another girl. Like peeing as she came not all the time just sometimes and her tits had milk so she would squirt abit. She also let me fuck her ass. It was amazing few days and i felt so close to her. I loved spending time in her company and loved her beautiful smile. One day i asked her did she know the father and she said she did. She told me it was inar. I asked if mikel knew and she siad no. He would kill us if he found out. She also told me how inar rips off his uncle by stealing dope and money. I said he robs dope from me too. She said he over charges me too. Its only 2k for 50oz he bragged to her one day that he was charging me 3k. I was all ready to confont him. When a knock came on the door i though inar you are going to get it you thieving cunt. As i opened the door and started giving inar abuse and raymonds phone rang. Suddently about 20 cops charged into the penthouse and started putting cuffs on everyone. I was cuffed and put into a van along with everyone else. At the station we were brought into the station one at a time. I was the last one in the van. When the cop i knew. Got into the van and said you are in serious shit. Drug dealing, pimping etc i am looking at 20 years plus. I shat myself. He uncuffed me and said go home. You were never here. Never make contact with any of these people ever again. I got out of the van and just ran. Like my life depended on it and got home. I was afraid for weeks that the russians thought i had shopped them etc. I wouldnt answer the door. All i heard was they they were all deported. About a year later i got a phone call from marta to say meet mikel at and adress he had my reward ........

When i finished school i needed a few quid to get by. So i decided i would deal some weed. The plan was to make enough each week to get by. After a while i was buying up all my friends/dealer stock. He told me i would have to get my own supply. He gave me the number of a woman called Martha. I rang Martha and she told me to go to an apartment block and ring the bell for the penthouse. When i got there i was met by the two most beautiful women i had ever seen in my life. I asked if one was Martha and they bought just laughted at me. The first was blonde and had the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen to this day. (Shee looked like) http://www.freeones.com/html/n_links/Natasha_Voya/ She was wearing a pink sweat suit and had the most amazing arse. The other was brunnette she was tanned with huge big lips. She was wearing blue jeanns and a tight white tshirt. Her nipples were pointing out through her top. (She looked like) http://www.freeones.com/html/a_links/Amirah_Adara/links/ I was very nervous in their company as we went up the lift. When we reached the top floor one of the girls said something in russian and i suddenly felt very far out of my depth.
As i went to the apartment i could see it was a penthouse. Everything in the penthouse was of the highest quality from leather lazyboys to the biggest couch i have ever seen to a tv that was built in the wall. There was 6 stunning girls one had a little belly but the rest were all skinny with amazing bodies and the prettiest women i had ever seen. There were 3 guys there. One young guy who was about 19 or 20 who was drinking vodka with another guy who was in his 30s they were watching ice hockey and laughing all the time. The girls were laughing at them. The last person was a guy in his mid 40s. He was tall and looked like a bouncer. He smiled and said so Charlie i hear you want to buy some cake. To which he laughed as did the two guys that were drinking. He asked me to sit down and he asked what did i want to drink. I said i would have a beer. He said something in russian to the blonde girl in pink sweat pants and i smiled nervously. He asked me what i thought of the penthouse and i told him it was the coolest i had ever been to. He asked me what i thought of the girls i said all were beautiful. He laughted and said all but one and pointed at the girl with the small belly. She had short dark hair. Her hair was shaved on one side. She had a very innocent smile. But you could tell she wasnt innocent. http://www.freeones.com/html/l_links/Lulu_Jung/ He asked her to sit down next to me. Then the blonde girl arrived back with my drink. A glass of vodka. I looked at a couple of times before he siad come drink. I didnt want to seem rude so i knocked it back. I could feel the burn in my throat and the tingle in my head. He snapped his fingers to the blonde girl and before i knew it there was another drink before me. I drank 4 or 5 drink in a very short time and i started to feel more relaxed. Some of the girls were dancing to music and it they were really hot. The girl sitting beside me was almost sitting on top of me despite it being a huge couch. Her legs were pressed against mine and her head resting on my shoulder. The boss man asked how much cake did i want. I told him i could probably take 10 oz a week. To which he laughed he said no my friend you will take 50. I tried telling him that was too much but because i had a few drink in me i said ok sure i can do that. The boss walked me to the door and said Martha would call to me tomorrow. I said ok.
I walked out into the cold and suddenly felt very drunk. I went home and had a joint and wanked myself silly thinking of the girls. Only afterwards did i think Martha doesnt know where i live. 10 am the next morning i got a phone call. It was Martha and she said she would come visit in one hour. I waited at home 2/3 hours had passed and she still hadnt come. I was about to go out and get some food when suddently there was a knock on the door. The young guy from the party and another girl i hadnt seen were at the door. They didnt wait to be invited in just came staright into the living room. They sat down and the young guy started rolling a j. I asked if the girl was Martha and they both laughted. He gave me a sports bag and said 3k by next friday. I nervously said yeah thinking how the fcuk am i going to get 3k. I felt so out of my depth. After we smoked his j some of the best weed i ever smoked he said. Do you mind if i use your bedroom. I didnt really understand what he meant i said do you mean the bathroom. He said no bedroom. I need somewhere to fuck. I was so taken back by this. I just said yeah course dude no worries. He said u can join in too if you want or just watch he then started laughing. I said no you are ok. He said if you change your mind no problem. I showed him my bedroom. I went back to the bag and opened it nervously. I took out what was inside and counted. There was 48 seperate ozs each with a number on them. Numbers 14 and 22 were missing. I kept looking af the young guys jacket and couldnt help myself. I checked the pockets found 2 pbones and the missing 2 ozs. I went to the toilet which is beside my room and i could hear the two fucking. The buzz of the weed was making me horny so i thought i might have a look. So i went to the door of my room and just peeped in. http://www.freeones.com/html/r_links/Roxy_Taggart/links/ Inside the dude was fucking the girl doggy. She had an amazing ass and he was giving it to her hard. He looked back and saw me and started laughing. He said come on my friend join in. I said no its ok. He immeditaely changed positions. Lying down and she rode him reverse cowgirl. She had amazing real tits that bounced as she fucked him. She moaned lots and kept staring at me. I couldnt help myself so got my dick and wanked as they fucked. He came all over her and i blew my load as she rubbed her tits and kept telling me to come closer but i was glued to the spot. They got dreaaes and left and the guy said i'll be back friday make sure u have 3k.*
That week i hit up all my mates and there mates but i didnt even have half sold. And i only had 2k. I managed to get onto a uni campus through a friend and sold the second half at discount the last few days to make the 3k. That friday the young guy called with another sports bag and took the money. He said next friday 3k and left. The nexr week was harder as all mates and there mates had weed so i spent the whole week on campus and managed to sell 3/4 for just over 3k. I thought to myself this isnt worth the hastle im not making enough money and its too much stress. I was missing 2 oz again. When the young guy called i told him i didnt want the sports bag and gave him the money. A few days went by and i got a phone call to come back to the penthouse. This time a new girl came down to meet me. She was wearing a tight white dress and had an amazing body. http://www.freeones.com/html/p_links/Piper_Fawn/ She had dyed dark red hair and one smile of her and u felt all warm and fuzzy. I asked if ahe was martha she smiled and said no im viktoria. Up in the penthouse the boss guy met me at the door was super nice to me. We sat down had a couple of vodkas. The young guy wasnt there and the other guy was at the door on his phone. The girls came and went every so often and the same girl with the short hair shaved on onside sat next to me. The boss guy told me his name was Mikel. He siad his nephew said i was doing an excellent job but i shouldnt not stop so quickly. He said every 6 weeks they stop supply. Keep some back and you can sell for double that week. He also said i should be making 3k every week. I told him if i sold everything i woukd be lucky to make 2k. He just looked at me and said no 3k. He asked me to keep working hard and it will all be worth it. I also asked why was i getting 48 and not 50. He said i was getting 50 and make sure to count better that he wasnt a cheat. Anyway after an hour or so i left and had agreed to continue. Every week Mikel nephew Inar would call with a bag and i would pay him. Somwone weeks he would call alone and not stay other times he would have a girl with him and stay. One week he called with 2 girls and we smoked some week. He said my friend this one is for you. He went to my room and fucked one while i sat nervously with the other girl in the living room. Eventually i asked if she wanted a drink and another smoke. She looked like she didnt understand so i pointed at drink and weed and she smiled. I sat in close beside her and we kissed. She then took my dick out and started jerking me off. She was small but very pretty she had long blonde hair and lovely small tits. http://photos.freeones.com/v_various/Spizoo/Alix_Lynx_003/ She gave me a bj on the couch before i fucked her. She got me to cum on her tits. Just as i was about to finish inar and the girl came in. Inar was laughing and cheering and shouting go on my friend. We smoked another few j and drank before beers before he said now this one is yours and picked up the blonde i was with and brought her to my room. I ended up fucking the other girl.http://www.freeones.com/html/v_links/Veruca_James/ I brought her to the shower and she wanked me off as i sucked her big tits. I ended up going into my room and fucking her in the bed as inar fucked the other girl. I would never do this but i was wasted and it was fun. After that everything was easy. Somedays i would fuck the girl inar was with after him other times we would fuck them together. I made a fortune anytime there was a drought. One afternoon i got a phone call to come back to the penthouse. Mikel had a pressent for me he gave me a watch. I could feel from the weight this was no fake he told me to try it on and everyone said it looked good on me. The girl with the short hair and shaved was called luna. She didnt have a little belly anymore but a big belly now. She looked about 6 months pregnant. He told me someone had got her pregnant but she would not say who and it was costing him alot of money. He also told me he wanted me to look after the penthouse while he was on holiday. He said the last time inar looked after it he had too many parties that the neighbours comaplained and the cops came. After a few drinks i said sure why not and agreed not to have any parties. He said he wouldnt forget this and he would reward me after. I told him there was no need. A few days later inar dropped around the keys. He said himself and raymond the other guy would call to me from time to time. I said no problem
I packed up my stuff and moved in. I was excited but nervous not knowing what to expect and i thought about all the hot girls. When i got there some of the girls were sitting around in their pjs or a dressing gown. They teased me and called me the king. One girls said something in russian and then dropped her dressing gown to the ground and i didnt know what to do or so. They all laughed at me. Another girl grabbed a spray bottle and started spraying her in fake tan. She said king you can rub it on if you want and winked. I though why not. I rubbed it into her all over before the next girl stripped off and said its my turn now. I rubbed tan into 5 girls and had the biggest hard on. The first girl i did. Took me by the hand and brought me to her room. She was the girl from the first day the girl in the white top with the amazing nipples. I couldnt wait to suck those nipples as i fucked her. She was the hottest girl i ever fucked. After we were finished i went back out to the huge living room and the girls cheered me. I felt like the luckiest man in the world. The next couple of days i fucked all the other girls bar the preganant girl. Each was better than the last and i had the best few days of my life. Eventually it was friday and inar and raymond called around the girls were dressed up and raymond was on the phone all the time. The phone would ring. One of the girls would disapear and the door would open and close. All of a sudden it dawned on me i was house sitting a brothel. I didnt know what to do but decided i would just keep my head down until Mikel came back one night i went out to meet my mates when i came back to the penthouse. There was 100s of people in the penthouse and music was blaring. People were dancing, taking coke, fucking all over the penthouse. I kept trying to turn the music down and i was freaking out. Eventually i found inar and said what the fuck is going on. He said just enjoy the party. He sent two girls over to me and we drank got wasted and fucked on the couch. http://www.freeones.com/html/k_links/Kiera_Winters/links/ & http://www.freeones.com/html/d_links/Dakota_Charms/ It wasnt too weird as people were fucking every where. The neighbours complained and the cops called round. I managed to talk to one of the cops who i knew and told him i would stop the party. I then kicked out everyone bar those that stayed there. The next day was a huge downer. Mikel rang and i lied to him. I argued with inars and raymond and the girls trying to clean up after the party. Everyone was pissed with me except for Luna the preganant girl. The rest went out that night and myslef and luna were the only ones in. I was wrecked after cleaning the place. Luna sat down beside me. She always sat so close. We had a little cuddle. We then had a kiss next thing i knew my hand were up her top feeling her big juicy preganant tits. Her nipples were nice and hard. Her tits must have doubled in size. She was so sexy even with her big belly. We ended up fucking all night and she told me first time to cum in her. For a second i thought no then realised it was cool. The rest of the time i spent there we would have a shower or bath together. We fucked 4,5,6 times a day. She was so horny and she did things with me i never did with another girl. Like peeing as she came not all the time just sometimes and her tits had milk so she would squirt abit. She also let me fuck her ass. It was amazing few days and i felt so close to her. I loved spending time in her company and loved her beautiful smile. One day i asked her did she know the father and she said she did. She told me it was inar. I asked if mikel knew and she siad no. He would kill us if he found out. She also told me how inar rips off his uncle by stealing dope and money. I said he robs dope from me too. She said he over charges me too. Its only 2k for 50oz he bragged to her one day that he was charging me 3k. I was all ready to confont him. When a knock came on the door i though inar you are going to get it you thieving cunt. As i opened the door and started giving inar abuse and raymonds phone rang. Suddently about 20 cops charged into the penthouse and started putting cuffs on everyone. I was cuffed and put into a van along with everyone else. At the station we were brought into the station one at a time. I was the last one in the van. When the cop i knew. Got into the van and said you are in serious shit. Drug dealing, pimping etc i am looking at 20 years plus. I shat myself. He uncuffed me and said go home. You were never here. Never make contact with any of these people ever again. I got out of the van and just ran. Like my life depended on it and got home. I was afraid for weeks that the russians thought i had shopped them etc. I wouldnt answer the door. All i heard was they they were all deported. About a year later i got a phone call from marta to say meet mikel at and adress he had my reward ........

I wasnt sure whether i should Mikel or not. I knew he could easily find me if he wanted and if he wanted to hurt me he would have done so by now. So i went to meet Mikel at a hotel as i had being instructed. Mikel told me that they they thought i had shopped them to the Police. I tried telling him it wasnt me. He said he knew. He said they got key evidence to disappear and all git released. They returned to Eastern Europe for the last 12 months. He said someone paid a hitman to take him out. However they refused to pay the full amount so the hitman apptiached him and said he would give this information for a price. He found out it was Inar. Once ge found this out he found out other things about inar about how he got Luna pregnant. Squeezed all the dealers and was talking to the cops trying to get a deal for himself. I said where is Inar now. He said he is paying the price. He said I have a reward for you. I said what do you mean. He said there is a shipment coming in tomorrow. 50% is yours. I will send you the details later. I tried saying no thanks but Mikel isnt the sort of guy you say no to. He also said i have another reward i have a new business for you 50% is yours. I said what is the business he said go to the city centre tomorrow and wait outside mc donalds in the town square at 2. I left thinking i dont want to be involved and i dont want to end up in prison but i will see what he is talking about first. The next day i smoked a j to calm my nerves before heading into the city centre. I waited outside mcdonalds nervously. I didnt know who i was meeting or why. I was watching both side of the streets until eventually a tap came one my shoulder and a familar voice Charlie how are you. It was Luna she looked incredible. I said what are you doing here before realising she was the one i was meeting. She said i will explain. We jumped into a parked car and both smiled at each other. A few minutes later we arrived at a building that was being renoved outside. We knocked on the door and a big guy opened the door saw Luna and let us in. Inside we went up stairs to an office. The office was very plush leather couches, cctv and a mini bar. Mikel was there and showed me all the gagets in the room he then said follow me. He took me dowm stairs to a huge club. The club was kitted out with the best of everything couches, bars, etc and it had podiums and dancing polls. He said this is a private club. I want you to be the boss of this club. You will also own half. This private club will be for only VIP's politicans, musicans, sports stars etc. He then clicked his fingers and a dj played some dance music the sound was the most clear and got your heart racing. He then waved his arm and a number of very hot waitresses and bar staff walked in. He then waved again and 6 dancers came in scantly clad and started taking off their clothes and dance. Myself and mikel had a couple of drinks and enjoyed the bar before returning to the office. He said its simple you are the boss but you will have a manager doing all the hard work. I said whats the catch. Are you running escorts. He said i promise you no escorts. I said i dont get it. He said i will explain all in due time and you can walk away at any time. What do you think he said? I said its great he said well you are the boss he put his hand out to shake it. I shook on it.
I went home but agreed to go back in the next day. I met Luna and she said come with me i want to introduce you to everyone. First i met the waitresses some were locals but they were generally eastern europeans each was stunning. She introduced me to the bar staff and bouncers before bringing me into meet the dancers. There was 12 dancers. Luna told me they work in rotation and they will spend 3 months at the club before moving to another club and other girls will swap. Luna got everyone to meet in the main bar and told them that i was the boss. She repeated again in russian as some dont speak good english. She said i will stay with you for the next couple of weeks to help you settle in and the club will open next week to private members but everyone would learn their jobs this week. A manager would also arrive next week.