• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

♥ The Official Emma Ambrosia Thread ♥

EmmaAmbrosia

Official Checked Star Member
Hi FreeOnes! I'm Emma Ambrosia I've been a webcam model since my 18th birthday, but now I think it's time that I branch out a little. I now have my own website! It's[URL="http://www.emmaambrosia.com"] EmmaAmbrosia.com.[/URL] I want to use this thread to give you teases of my site and show off a little. Speaking of, I think it's time I show you a little bit of me :) Here's my the full shot of the photo used in my babe profile:
tumblr_nm5id7nCEy1r9fyxso1_540.jpg
]​
I kinda think my butt looks awkward in this, but you'll get to see better pictures of my booty sooner or later! (Also, blame the company that I rent from for the bad paint job on the windows. What a fuck, I'm a better handy man than this guy!!)

There are quite a few perks of joining my site, besides the obvious ones like access to my photosets and videos. When you become a member of my site you also get:
  • my snapchat with daily pics and updates about my site
  • ALL of my streamate gold shows are included for free!
  • Classic chat streamate privates included at no extra cost as well :)
  • 50% off custom videos
  • Until May 1st, you can join for $30 for 3 months and get locked into this price. This deal is just in time for May, when I'll be posting a new masturbation video each day with a new toy to celebrate International Masturbation Month!

tumblr_nm7drdjY6g1qe2i25o6_1280.jpg
It's only fair that I go ahead and show you my booty since I told y'all it's nice, I might as well prove it! What do you think? I hope you enjoy the view? (I even have panties that say that, maybe I'll post some of those pictures next?)

(I hope I can edit this post and include all my links in it later when I have more time)

EmmaAmbrosia

Official Checked Star Member
I'm glad everyone likes my ass, definitely more of that where it came from!
Today I posted a new BJ video and a photoset. I'll post a preview gif of the video later maybe :) For now, I just want to announce an INSANE deal I'm offering to the next 25 people that sign up for emmaambrosia.com. The next 25 new members can get a whole 12 months access to my site for only $50! This deal won't last long so make sure you get your spot. All members of my site get my snapchat for life and my streamate private shows.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Just voted. I looked at the rules and did not see whether we vote daily or a 1 vote per person.