• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The never ending Jane Burgess thread. Ask away

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 9545180, member: 201847"]Heres some more pics, I love to take them with my camera when I should be working. I need a spanking

nude.jpg

tumblr_oc0qbeGrYr1qdt4xdo1_540.jpg

tumblr_oc0qbeGrYr1qdt4xdo2_540.jpg

tumblr_oc0qbeGrYr1qdt4xdo3_540.jpg

Lovely. :D

Real simple question here:

What makes you Happy?

What turns the frown on your face to an ear-to-ear smile

One more: I don't know if you are single, or not - and I really don't care since your private life is just that. For argument's sake we'll say you are single. You post an ad in the personals section under "Women Looking for Men". What qualities and characteristics of the guy you want are you placing in the ad? Which ones are ones he MUST have, Must NOT have and which ones would you like him to have but if he doesn't have any/all of them you would still be able to fall in love with him? By this I mean stuff like: Smart, Sense of Humor, (Non) Smoker.....stuff like that.

Jane, what do you think about FreeOnes-site?

Bonus question:

You have elections in your country so which is the better candidate?

Trump-Hillary-TW.jpg

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Sorry to be late to the party. You're gorgeous Jane.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Real simple question here:

What makes you Happy?

What turns the frown on your face to an ear-to-ear smile

One more: I don't know if you are single, or not - and I really don't care since your private life is just that. For argument's sake we'll say you are single. You post an ad in the personals section under "Women Looking for Men". What qualities and characteristics of the guy you want are you placing in the ad? Which ones are ones he MUST have, Must NOT have and which ones would you like him to have but if he doesn't have any/all of them you would still be able to fall in love with him? By this I mean stuff like: Smart, Sense of Humor, (Non) Smoker.....stuff like that.

No Im not single and havent been forever. I have no idea what I would put in an ad to be honest, I dont think I would use an ad. Little things make me smile, Im pretty easy to make happy, I, pretty simple in things that I love. My dogs make me super happy, I love them to pieces.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Jane, I have a question for you. :)

You said your butt likes a good spank, so how many spanks makes a good spanking? :D

Im more into hard hits than just the number.

Jane Burgess

Jane, what do you think about FreeOnes-site?

Bonus question:

You have elections in your country so which is the better candidate?

Trump-Hillary-TW.jpg

Ive been on this site for years so I love it.

AS for those two I really dont like either person. We are fucked without lube either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to be late to the party. You're gorgeous Jane.

Thank you, youre sweet

no questions, just dropping by to say hi and glad to see that you're still around here! it's been a long time since i've lurked(trolled) these parts....:lurk:

Hi Jane! I don't have any questions but liked what you had to say as long term freeones member as well as here to check your threads out!

Jane Burgess

no questions, just dropping by to say hi and glad to see that you're still around here! it's been a long time since i've lurked(trolled) these parts....:lurk:

haha feel free to lurk anytime, its good to see you

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Jane! I don't have any questions but liked what you had to say as long term freeones member as well as here to check your threads out!

Thank you :)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 9583705, member: 201847"]

Im more into hard hits than just the number.

I will have to remember to spank you really hard then until either my hand or your sexy butt turns red. ;)

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Could you lend me a few bucks? Geno_Smith and her daddy seem to be a dead end and I could really use an infusion of new capital. And do you have a suitably awful quote from your account that you can PM me so I can include you in the beloved Trolls of Freeones Talk 2017 edition? Anything that makes you look bad will do.

Jane Burgess

Could you lend me a few bucks? Geno_Smith and her daddy seem to be a dead end and I could really use an infusion of new capital. And do you have a suitably awful quote from your account that you can PM me so I can include you in the beloved Trolls of Freeones Talk 2017 edition? Anything that makes you look bad will do.

Im good at making myself look bad LOL

- - - Updated - - -

you're very welcome, Jane! Look forward to getting to know you! :)

Me too, I love getting to know people on here.