• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The never ending Jane Burgess thread. Ask away

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
06.jpg

Hot.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
I've just been sad. My dog Husker died December 2nd. I had her for 11 years and four months and I miss her like crazy. She had a surgery and she seemed to be ok, but then they found dead tissue and had to do another surgery. Two days after that she passed away at home in her sleep from sepsis. It's been a bad time since than.

344765_1152762473.jpg

344765_1166512256.jpg

344765_1161314295.jpg

344765_1153900938.jpg

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Oh dear! Losing a loved animal that was with you for so long is bad. I hope you get through the heaviest part of the grievance soon. If we can do anything, please tell us.

Jane Burgess

Sorry to hear the bad news, Jane :(

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Oh dear! Losing a loved animal that was with you for so long is bad. I hope you get through the heaviest part of the grievance soon. If we can do anything, please tell us.

Thank you. I'm working on it, it's just hard. It hurts to lose anyone you love.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. I'm working on it, it's just hard. It hurts to lose anyone you love.

I lost my dear Findus, a senior cat I adopted just five months before last july. He celebrated his 14th birthday just before, but he was already ill. At least he died in my arms, and he was free from the animal shelter which he absolutely hated. That has hit me really hard. But now I can feel glad I could give him the final hoe and the love he gladly, after some grumpiness was very grateful for. He even trolled me on a reghular basis. This was what he liked to do in the morning, if I ignored his wishes for belly-rubs:

findus-lockouttiuzu.jpg

Now I have adopted another cat. She is white and handicapped concerning her hind legs (just like me). She is really young, and she makes my days lighter

One of the bad things about pets (maybe short of being one of those people that gets a long lived turtle), is that baring dying young or being old when you get them you are almost certain to outlive them. It's one of the reasons I don't let myself get one. I know that day is going to come, and I don't want to get attached. The other reason being I don't think I can take care of one well now and I don't want to be one of those people that doesn't take good care of a pet.

Jane Burgess

I lost my dear Findus, a senior cat I adopted just five months before last july. He celebrated his 14th birthday just before, but he was already ill. At least he died in my arms, and he was free from the animal shelter which he absolutely hated. That has hit me really hard. But now I can feel glad I could give him the final hoe and the love he gladly, after some grumpiness was very grateful for. He even trolled me on a reghular basis. This was what he liked to do in the morning, if I ignored his wishes for belly-rubs:

findus-lockouttiuzu.jpg

Now I have adopted another cat. She is white and handicapped concerning her hind legs (just like me). She is really young, and she makes my days lighter

He was so handsome. I'm glad he passed with someone who loved him dearly. I would love to see a picture of your new cat.

- - - Updated - - -

What a beautiful dog she was!! Gorgeous. So sorry about your loss. :(

She was awesome. Her personality was the best, she was hilarious

Jane Burgess

One of the bad things about pets (maybe short of being one of those people that gets a long lived turtle), is that baring dying young or being old when you get them you are almost certain to outlive them. It's one of the reasons I don't let myself get one. I know that day is going to come, and I don't want to get attached. The other reason being I don't think I can take care of one well now and I don't want to be one of those people that doesn't take good care of a pet.

That's really true but to not love something for the fear of losing them is also bad. You are missing out on the love of a pet that is the best love ever.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Black Lab? I got adopted by a Black Lab several years ago. I don't know where she came from or how she managed to find my secluded house. But she was an older dog when she showed up here. I figured that she lost her home during the Great Recession and just wandered around til she got tired and hungry. You could tell that she was someone's well cared for pet. She acted like a silly puppy until her final day. She just dropped dead on New Years Day two years ago.

My original name for her was "Not My Dog". But in the end, she sure as hell was a good friend. If only people could be as pure of heart as our little four-legged friends.

My condolences. :hatsoff: I know that pain very well.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
He was so handsome. I'm glad he passed with someone who loved him dearly. I would love to see a picture of your new cat.

Here you go :)

20160106_202710aoatj.jpg

She and me were lucky to have the strong support from the volunteer workers at the anmal shelter, because as she can't walk properly, she sure can't jump THAT good, at least not up hiogh enough to get on the bed or a low sideboard. So one of the volunteers, a carpenter, made me a custom cat-stairway, so she can walk up to look out the window or go over to my bed. And after four months of shying away from letting me pet her, now she can't wait in the morning to get her extensive bellyrub

beasty_schlaeftniy05.jpg

Jane Burgess

Black Lab? I got adopted by a Black Lab several years ago. I don't know where she came from or how she managed to find my secluded house. But she was an older dog when she showed up here. I figured that she lost her home during the Great Recession and just wandered around til she got tired and hungry. You could tell that she was someone's well cared for pet. She acted like a silly puppy until her final day. She just dropped dead on New Years Day two years ago.

My original name for her was "Not My Dog". But in the end, she sure as hell was a good friend. If only people could be as pure of heart as our little four-legged friends.

My condolences. :hatsoff: I know that pain very well.

Labs always think they are puppies their whole lives. Husker was the same way and it was fun to watch. She also liked to sit in chairs, which people found weird.

Im so sorry for your loss, it's never easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, sorry to hear about your family members/pets, its so sad when we lose them they give us some much love.

Thank you

Jane Burgess

Here you go :)

20160106_202710aoatj.jpg

She and me were lucky to have the strong support from the volunteer workers at the anmal shelter, because as she can't walk properly, she sure can't jump THAT good, at least not up hiogh enough to get on the bed or a low sideboard. So one of the volunteers, a carpenter, made me a custom cat-stairway, so she can walk up to look out the window or go over to my bed. And after four months of shying away from letting me pet her, now she can't wait in the morning to get her extensive bellyrub

beasty_schlaeftniy05.jpg

She is a little cutie. Im glad she has such a good daddy to take care of her.