• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jon S.

Banned
It lets out a LOUD queef and blows the door down!!!!! It's HEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Jon runs shrieking from the room........but leaves the flag of the United Republic of Jonico behind, thus maintaining his claim on yet another victory!!!!!!! :cool:

Jon S.

Banned
The fact that you actually returned to the "scene of the CRIME" definitely shows you have a STRONG constitution anyway! Ha ha ha!

I genuinely felt bad when I saw that you were the 1st unfortunate soul who had the misfortune seeing It Dazza!

I hereby relinquish all prior claims and statements connecting me in any way whatsoever with this thread and certain pictures, statements and innuendo herein.

Jon S.

Banned
I hereby relinquish all prior claims and statements connecting me in any way whatsoever with this thread and certain pictures, statements and innuendo herein.

Am I to infer from that statement that you found It to be HORRIFIC beyond all belief too!?!?!? :dunno: Ha ha ha! :D

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Jon, you are a sick, sick man. What kind of a man would post something like that?

Jon S.

Banned
Jon, you are a sick, sick man. What kind of a man would post something like that?

I would point out that you knew It was coming! Ha ha ha! But, in my defense, I used that in "another thread" that was pretty lame to begin with, but Dirk, myself, and a few others chose to "spice it up" by treating it with the seriousness that a thread called "A challenge for you...post a pic of an average woman" deserved.

Since I already had that monstrosity hosted, and we all knew It was coming anyway.....I figured I'd use it in here to scare everyone away so I could lay claim on victory in here for a long time to come! Ha ha ha! Sadly poor Dazza was the 1st to see that HORRIFIC image!!!!! I just close my eyes when I scroll up this page right now! I'm not really sick though, I just have a really fucked up sense of humor! Ha ha ha!

That being said, I genuinely feel sorry for you too that you had to pick this time to return to this thread. I would suggest bleaching your eyes, but that would make you blind.....and no bleaching in the world will erase that image from your brain! Ha ha ha!!!! It's sooooooo horrible that I can't stop laughing from it actually!

Oh yeah, in case you haven't figured it out yet......I WIN!!!!!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I did choose a terrible time to return, but I've seen worse.

Jon S.

Banned
Like I said, I just really feel sorry for you, just as I did Dazza! I know it's there......I can just imagine what your reactions were when you 1st saw it, because, who would come into this thread and expect to see anything like that!?!?!? Simply put, that was/is simply really HORRIBLE...too HORRIBLE for words really!!!!! Ha ha ha!

On the bright side, even my sense of humor does not know the depths of getting HeartyBee to make me a custom siggy using that image! Ha ha ha! God, can you imagine seeing that on every post I made! Ha ha ha! It would be funny, but even I don't think I could stomach it! Ha ha ha!