• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The girl from the Wendy's commercial...

Would you bang her?

• Yes, would definitely engage in coitus

Votes: 56 82.4%
  • No, GTFO and STFU!

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • 2/10 would not bang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck you, the Cubs suck

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
#Smash or pass? The redhead girl, not the dude. Her name is Morgan Smith if you're curious.

Video:

Picture

Vote. Discuss.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I would wreck her. I would kick her out of bed to do her on the floor. I would have baby-making sex with her. In other words, yes.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I'd buy that for a dollar (yes, I'd hit that).

DR. B

Closed Account
I would definitely pound on that fiery pussy...

...and fuck you, the Cubs will always suck.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Who wouldn't?

smashy smashy

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
For the record, I would definitely bang her. I would dropkick several small children if it meant I got to be with her for a night.

So much hate for the Cubs. :dunno: I don't get it. Who hates on a team that consistently blows ass every year? Where's the fun in that?

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
I would... if she came with Wendy's fine cuisine.

For the record, I would definitely bang her. I would dropkick several small children if it meant I got to be with her for a night.

So much hate for the Cubs. :dunno: I don't get it. Who hates on a team that consistently blows ass every year? Where's the fun in that?
I like the Cubs, but if they become successful because of Theo, I'll hate them instantly. Of course sooner or later, he'll ruin the team and skip town, and I'll be able to root for them from afar again.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I like the Cubs, but if they become successful because of Theo, I'll hate them instantly. Of course sooner or later, he'll ruin the team and skip town, and I'll be able to root for them from afar again.

for me, it was a touch choice. i grew up a cubs and dogers fan, but the options for the poll were fucked.

i couldnt pick No, GTFO and STFU! since that chick is way bangable though the gtfo and stfu part was nice but unfair lil miss red.

so i ended up stuck with Fuck you, the Cubs suck even though i like the cubs. or did. haven't watched baseball in years. sorry cubs, you had to take the hit for a fuck you to the OP.

sigh.. such is life.

I would bang her like a screen door in a hurricane.