• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Thank You Thread - Freebies Inside

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Guys!!
I know I've said it like a thousand times but I really must send out a huge thank you to everyone that has supported me this year and over the last 3 years really. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would win Best Cam Girl 3 years in a row. I am blown away by all of your support that you show me I really am.
So as a thank you I'm giving away some free stuff. Everyone likes free stuff right?! :) Go read my blog now for the full details of what I am giving away.....

http://www.brianaleeextreme.com/blog/?p=699

On top of this I have decided that from this week onwards I will be updating my website with 2 sets of content a week. That means every week you will now be getting 2 brand new HI-RES photo sets and 2 HD Videos. On top of this I will still be doing my weekly hour long member cam show. And the best thing? I'm keeping the monthly membership price exactly the same. So you will be getting 8 Photo Sets, 8 HD videos and 4 hours of cam shows every month for under $30 a month. Not a bad deal huh?
And don't forget within the membership you get access to the Your Daily Cams network which is where I do my member shows. It means you have FREE access to all of the super sexy girls member shows that cam on the network. This includes name like Nikki Sims, Gisele and Sarah Peachez to name a few. And you get this for no extra charge. ;)

Thanks again guys, I couldn't have done it without you!! :kiss:

Briana Lee

thanks watched video, plan on downloading the vids and will try to attend the the free show:)

Briana Lee

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Look how pretty and striking your face is. You stand out in a very good way. You get a lotta compliments on your eyes? What is your ethnic make-up if I may ask?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Awesome videos. What a great way to thank people for voting.

Congrats again on winning. Well deserved.

:hatsoff:

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Hey Guys!!
I know I've said it like a thousand times but I really must send out a huge thank you to everyone that has supported me this year and over the last 3 years really. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would win Best Cam Girl 3 years in a row. I am blown away by all of your support that you show me I really am.
So as a thank you I'm giving away some free stuff. Everyone likes free stuff right?! :) Go read my blog now for the full details of what I am giving away.....

http://www.brianaleeextreme.com/blog/?p=699

Very nice! And thanks for the thank you! :)

My day has been made.

Congraturbations again Miss Briana. As a man who voted for you every day, I have no qualms d/l your freebie videos for perusal....

... oh, my.

See you in a few days, lads. :rubbel:

Briana Lee

Look how pretty and striking your face is. You stand out in a very good way. You get a lotta compliments on your eyes? What is your ethnic make-up if I may ask?

I'm half Italian, a quarter Chinese and a quarter caucasian. A right mixture. :) And yes I seem to get more and more compliments on my eyes as I get older.

Awesome videos. What a great way to thank people for voting.

Congrats again on winning. Well deserved.

:hatsoff:

Thanks babe

Wow congrats! And well thank you for the videos :-D

No problem babe. :)

Very nice! And thanks for the thank you! :)

My day has been made.

Haha, well you did work quite hard. Credit where credits due. :)

Congraturbations again Miss Briana. As a man who voted for you every day, I have no qualms d/l your freebie videos for perusal....

... oh, my.

See you in a few days, lads. :rubbel:

Haha, well I'm glad you liked the vids. :) And thank you so much for the support you showed me. :kiss:

Briana Lee

Woohoo !!! Amazing show !!! Thank you ! And Congratulations for the award ! You are the Best CAM Girl ever !!!

PS.: I was _matrix1_ on the show

In sport , to win one title is hard going
To win two titles in a row is even tougher going
But to win the same title 3 years in a row is downright divine superwork.
The same is true on the Internet and the recent Freeones competitions

What Briana has achieved in the Best Cam Girl Category alone over the last few years is spectacular . It is defintely superb in the highest sense of the word. Well done Briana on all fronts.

Congratulations on your big win Briana! You deserved it.

Thanks for the free videos and an even bigger thanks for being such an active OCSM and making the Freeones Board such a great place to visit.