• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Team Blonde vs. Team Brunette

Which team do you prefer from the pic in the OP?

• Total voters
Excluding the model on the far left, which “team” do you find sexier - Team Blonde or Team Brunette?

Team_Blonde_or_Team_Brunette_which_team_is_sexie.jpg

dark haired girl on the right wins the overall ranking, but the team-award goes definitely to the blondes :D

Slowhand69

Deep Inside Brandi Love
The blond girl on the left is the prettiest one. She has a hot body and beautiful tits. I agree that the team-award must go to the blondes :)

Team Brunettes all the way. And the dark haired girl on the right is clearly the hotter of the 6.

Team Blonde - the middle brunette ruins it for the Brunette team in my opinion. She has a weird look to her.
Also her abdomen protrudes so much that the blonde facing her appears to have to suck hers in to make room for it.

DuanCulo

Staff member
the brunette in the middle of the brunettes (4th from left, 3rd from right) is the sexiest of the 6 but team blonde on average wins this one

What do they all have in common? You don't have a chance with any of them.

and you would have any better a shot than him???

Team Blonde - the middle brunette ruins it for the Brunette team in my opinion. She has a weird look to her.
Also her abdomen protrudes so much that the blonde facing her appears to have to suck hers in to make room for it.

ironically enough, she's the one keeping the brunettes in it in my opinion, it's the other two that dropped the ball. i dont mind belly protruding at all. i've got a gut so who am i to be picky about that

Last edited:
Unless the blondes have blonde bush, techically we could be looking at 6 brunettes here. The first two definitely have dark eyebrows and have had their hair bleached to some degree. Either way I'm into brunettes more than blondes generally so as usual it's brunettes for me.

the brunette in the middle of the brunettes (4th from left, 3rd from right) is the sexiest of the 6 but team blonde on average wins this one

I also like her and the blonde she is facing. Do we know who either of them are?