• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tea

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
When only the best will do...

81tokp7wCzL._SL1500_.jpg

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
For hot tea, either Bigelow or Twining's Irish, or English breakfast tea. I prefer a black tea for hot tea, and I like it brewed very strong. I prefer honey to sweeten hot tea. For iced tea, if it's home brewed, I would make it strong, out of black tea, but store bought, the wife buys a popular brand, I can't remember, but they have a few types. I like the blue label, which is sweetened, no lemon. The purple is extra sweet, sweet tea like the Arizona brand, which is to sweet for me, but I do like tea sweet, as opposed to coffee which I like black, and no, or a level tea spoon of sugar to cut the bitter. I will only do lemon in tea, for the whole medicinal thing. Which I think works.

I love Publix sweet tea from their deli. If I drink hot tea, I like just the simple green tea with just a touch of honey and lemon.

099993-600x600-A.jpg

That brewed iced tea looks delicious!

I like the Bigelow brand. Green tea, lemon ginseng green tea, black tea, chamomile tea, and peppermint tea are my main favorites. Even if I didn't like the taste of tea, I'd still drink it because of the health benefits.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Pu'er tea is my jam. It's a Chinese fermented black tea. So good.

You name it, I've got it!
Asian, British and everything in between.

Matcha is my go-to, both for health benefits and just ease of use - no tea bags, leaves etc. But I'm no snobby "purist", and like to sweeten it with a touch of syrup.

Mr. Daystar

1663604684896.png

Some will already flavour it for you.

And then you have the "Ceremony Grade" quality direct from Japan, which gram-for-gram literally costs more than illegal drugs.

Mr. Daystar

Earl Grey
English Breakfast
Chai Teas
Generic black tea store brands like HEB and Krogers are good too.
Green Tea. They are kind of tricky to make. You brew it to strong or too weak it tastes like shit

Pure Leaf and Arizona brands are ok

Brewed from home always tastes better. You can get one of those cheap brewers like Mr Coffee from Target or Krogers. Put two family size tea bags in the reservoir and it tastes great, You don't even have to sweeten it.

I want to try Inoteas Bubble Tea
bubble-tea-beverages.jpeg