• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tattoos and Piercings

Tattoos And Piercings

• Tattoos Only

Votes: 41 8.7%
  • Piercings Only

Votes: 68 14.4%
  • Both

Votes: 282 59.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 80 17.0%

• Total voters
Tattoos Only
Piercings Only
Both
Neither

Which do you prefer and why?

Personally, the only thing I like pierced on my women is her ears, but that doesn't count for this poll, so my choice is neither.

Last edited:
Hey, Linsey Dawn's got a couple of tastefully small tattoos...so I know where I must vote...

Attachments

• bodystocking80.jpg
    bodystocking80.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3,608
Hmm...Math's all wrong here...

OK, I count nine votes, but only three replies...

I asked why you voted the way you did also gang! Let's hear it!

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches
I find them unatractive. I don't go for the trailer trash look. While toung rings can be fun when you are on the resieving ennd of a blow job, I think piercings in general are ugly, especially on the nipples. Same with tatoos.

Attachments

• 3513.jpg
    3513.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 96
  • 3516.jpg
    3516.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 105
But looka t that bow on her butt! Actually LDM could get away with having a bone through her nose and I'd probably still find her attractive...:eek: :rolleyes:

I voted piercings only. Granted some small tattoos look good but generally they dont look great. Piercings are good but only in certain places eg tongue and belly although they can look good in the eyebrow. Also i think the clit ring is great (Asia Carrera) it just has someting so horny about it so that why i went with piercings as generally they are much better and can give the bloke someting (if in the right place) that tattoos cant!!!

R

RogueAlan

IF we're talking 'in real life' gang either is a great indication a woman is into her body & into sexuality in general, so within limits either or both are a great thing to 'discover.'

That said, either should be something left for only 'special someones' to discover... the garish tat or outrageous nose, lip, or brow piercings are ANYTHING but erotic... they're meant to attract attention &/or incite a reaction in people, & the women you see on the net... even the 'amarteurs' who'll never make it 'big' don't need that sort of statement to make people take note.

So I vote for both or either... Tell me Elina Giani doesn't look sexy with that little silver ring. Or that Asia Carrera isn't sexier than a host of other asian women when you see what's glittering 'down there.' Sure it can be taken too far, but that's true of shaving, and ESPECIALLY implants!

Kudos.

RA

I dosn´t like percing all over the body...!! but one in the bellybutton I like...!! Tattoos is the same.... some small ones I like...!!!

Thanks to everybody who's responded so far! I guess I'm what is considered old-fashioned since I don't like the whole body piercing or body-art thing. I've always thought that if a woman thought of herself as truly beautiful, she wouldn't need any enhancement of any kind.

Also, I've never understood the whole piercing thing as far as navel, tongue, clit, etc. Guess it's my loss. And who was the first person who thought a ring in the eyebrow was a GOOD idea?! :confused: Yikes!!

The worst type of piercings on women are pierced nipples...c'mon! Breasts are beautiful...don't spoil them!:D

Reactions: O85
i think a small tattoo on a woman's lower back just above a thong w/low rise jeans is AWESOME!!! otherwise I'm not a big fan of tats (esp. on the breast. gross!).

georges

Staff member
i prefer a natural babe without tatoo.She can have a tatoo but that should be a very small one near the pussy that would be fine.I am not fan of pierced nipples and clits.Pierced tongue and cnavel well well that depends of the type of the babe.

regards

georges;) :)