• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
9_big.jpg

PERFECT:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So anyone got an update on the movie Goddess? For the Anal-scene.... :)

very much watchable although its performed with edits in between and in 3-4 different positions. her first anal on screen ever and in the end he cums on her open butthole. she says she would do it more often if her fans beg her for it. And its with Ariel aka Daniel her bf and business partner, infact all the b/g scenes in this movie(like since last 4 years) have been with this tattoed guitarist bf whom she would like to 'marry over and over'.

very much watchable although its performed with edits in between and in 3-4 different positions. her first anal on screen ever and in the end he cums on her open butthole. she says she would do it more often if her fans beg her for it. And its with Ariel aka Daniel her bf and business partner, infact all the b/g scenes in this movie(like since last 4 years) have been with this tattoed guitarist bf whom she would like to 'marry over and over'.

I thought from somewhere else I heard that she said there were scenes in it that weren't with him, and that was just shortly before the movie was released so it's she would have had to know it wasn't true. I've been a fan of Sunny for a long time, but I don't like how she has gotten deceptive recently.

i guess what she meant in private online chat was it wasn't with her ex bf(Matt).

probably its her web team that operated her twitter account when she was in Big Boss's house that marketed the movie by saying there was a different guy in this movie. infact 'Goddess' features only Sunny and Ariel(from what i've seen).