• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I went through all the posts and couldn't find one about her so I was wondering if she has done any hardcore sets and if so, could you post the link?

never seen her in a hc set.
here´s an msn group dedicated to her (dunno if it´s still up, havent´been there for a while). If you´re interested, drop me a line and I`ll send you a pm with the groupname etc.

Attachments

• 239_1000.jpg
    239_1000.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 281

Scorpion

Banned
MMMM, Sunny Leone, one of my personal favorites, its about time she started going hardcore, some very sexy pics!!

Yes that is her in the big image, but a different girl in the sets, it even says so Alaura Eden, who is also very hot I might add!

Kontkin

Banned
Bah, she is fat. If you think she's gorgeous....you have to buy some glasses.:o :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:

Scorpion

Banned
I think not, where do yo get off saying she is fat, not even close, like to see the kinda women you like, and I do wear glasses already, but maybe so do you since you seem to be just as blind, leave me alone already kontkin, I'm getting tired of you already!

Sunny is one of my fav!! Perfect body , a very nice model.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 258

Scorpion

Banned
Been posted before my friend, not that I am complaining, I adore Sunny Leone,she is so gorgeous. Unfortunately no one else agrees with me and she gets no respect on this board, to each is own as they say.