• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Squirting

Got any suggestions for great female ejaculation videos? They're few and far between, usually.

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...
There is a series of squirting videos called "The Squirting Adventures of Dr. G" or something like that. I saw one of these with Cindy Crawford, Victoria Givens, and Brandy Alexander in it.

BW:hatsoff:

Search kazaa for Cytherea, a cute teen brunette who can squirt across a room, Karina a hot blonde sometimes called Katrina, Kylie Wild, Rainwoman movies, Flash Flood movies, incredible female orgasms, squirting or female ejaculations. I've got a bunch of vids of Cytherea and my faves are Bookworm Bitches and Cytherea-Internal Combustion 3(Squirting Insanity).

Good work my boy - I've seen a few clips of the Katrina vid and it has certainly floated my boat!!

keep it up (literally!)

AngelOfDeath

Closed Account
Re: squirting

FTemplar said:
saw this on another message board... it almost looks fake lol

http://www.**************/user_submit/uploads/squirtcontest_cythereasquirts.wmv

Great vid, anyone know who the perky tit babe is?

AngelOfDeath said:
Great vid, anyone know who the perky tit babe is?

Cytherea. Between her and Peter North, they could repaint your house before you were finished eating breakfast. I love the way she's just sitting there convulsing involuntarily after she shoots off.

Ax3C

Banned

alexios_hellas said:
Let's see some more of this!!! :D

You can find plenty of Cytherea's movie clips on www.AskJolene.com using "Cytherea" and the MOVIE option.

You can also find near to complete all the way through complete videos on any of the p2p Sites...

PLUS... if you run a search on the Board using her name you'll find PLENTY of links about female ejaculation, squirting, and yes, even Cytherea.