• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

South Africa bans Chinese condoms for being too small

Apparently, the Africans are now using Japanese condoms because they're slightly bigger LOL

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Ah so many stereotypes in such a wonderful thread, brought to by the countries that brought you Aparthedid and public executions for having more than 1 kid.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I suppose they could accommodate by using two or three condoms to make
one big one.

Looks like they have lost their British ingenuity :1orglaugh

but the width would still be narrow, wouldn't it not?

The Africans can laugh at the Chinese all they like with their supposedly bigger dicks that they have. But in the end spears can't combat nunchucks that will quickly be followed by kung fu moves.

Chinese FTW!.

.. Or the Africans can whip out their dicks during the fight, and upon seeing it, the Chinese run away :1orglaugh

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
For even better stereotyping, anybody remember 'r. No'?

He had a large quantity of 'Chegroes' on his island, and he especially liked them for the mix, the cruelty and the wickedness of the chinese, and the brutality and the strength of the africans (If I remember right)

Oh dear, this is just juicy :facepalm:

For even better stereotyping, anybody remember 'r. No'?
haha yea, that was a funny light-hearted film.:1orglaugh As the old saying goes, there's a bit of truth to all stereotyping. eg. Brazillian women DO have nice round asses, or that Asian women tend to be smaller breasted than others. Or that Asians tend to have black hair.

But I enjoy seeing the diversity of every race .. there's no right or wrong to their features.;)

Africans tend to be faster runners than other races. It's their twitch muscles :D

Yes, I think it's more to do with biology. The reason why Asians have black eyes, and red heads have fair skin.

JuicyBunny

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
When the Chinese can make something this guy can use, you let him know...
lol. They have a serious AIDS issue in SA. Shitty condoms dont help. lol.

750african_shlong.jpg

:laugh: v. funny ! slit-eyed condoms ? :rofl: :yahoo:

When the Chinese can make something this guy can use, you let him know...
lol. They have a serious AIDS issue in SA.

Tiger Penis? :1orglaugh