• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Showering with Lisa Parts 2 & 3

ban-one

Works for panties
Showering with Lisa Parts 2 & 3

Since someone (THE - CLOSER) seems to be itching for the rest of it, I give you the real ending. Along with the middle. :D

Showering with Lisa Part 2

With Lisa telling me to rinse her out and then I could do whatever I wanted with her, I smiled with great excitement. Lisa’s smile grew seeing my excitement, she turned around, pulling me from her pussy as she put her great behind to me, and she bent over to hold herself open as I rinsed her out. As soon as I saw no more soap in the rinse water, with my overly aroused erection throbbing, needing to fuck her ass so badly, I shoved my cock deep inside her ass and fucked her hard, making her cry out in surprise and then moan in pleasure with a smile as she glanced back at me. I fucked her ass hard as she held herself open, and I leaned over to whisper into her ear, “You have such a great ass, Lisa, and after scrubbing you out and wanting so badly for my cock to give you so much pleasure instead of that brush, you deserve a great butt fucking,” making her smile and giggle in excitement. I kept pounding her ass hard until she screamed with her hard orgasm, and I pulled out to playfully force Lisa against the wall, lined up, and shoved myself back inside her bottom, making her jump with a gasp from the full insertion. Growling in her ear, I fucked Lisa’s ass hard to a harder orgasm, and when she came down, I stepped back slightly so that only the head of my cock stayed inside her. I pulled Lisa’s hips back onto me, fully penetrating her ass again, making her gasp, and I made her bend over slightly to lean against the wall with her hands to brace her. I started thrusting hard, deep, and fast into her wonderful bottom, making it jiggle nicely as it slapped against me, and I reached around to finger her cunt with one hand as my other hand squeezed and fondled her nicely jiggling tits, and growled more into her ear, driving Lisa crazy with pleasure and quickly to a harder orgasm.

I pulled Lisa from the wall and forced her down onto her hands and knees with me behind her, both our knees padded by the towel on the floor. I shoved myself back into Lisa’s ass, making her jump with a gasp from the full insertion, and I resumed fucking her ass hard as Lisa reached back under herself to finger her cunt. I spanked her, grabbed her ass, pulled her hair to arch her back so I could growl in her ear, making Lisa very happy and quickly reach her hard, double orgasm. When her orgasm ended, I flipped her over to lie on her back with her hips up and legs bent either side of me. Holding her hips to keep them up, I thrust hard up into Lisa’s ass, the angle and penetration making her belly move, and Lisa watched me fuck her and her belly move as she fingered her pussy. Lisa had a hard, double orgasm as she squirted with a scream, forcing her fingers from her cunt to rub her clit as I continued to fuck her butt, and when she came down, I pulled out. I stood us up with Lisa still facing me, and held her tight to passionately tongue-kiss her as my hands slid to her rump to squeeze hard. With a good grip on her ass, I picked Lisa up, surprising her with a happy squeal and giggle, and with her asshole stretched and pulled open some, my dick’s head easily found her hole. Lisa wrapped her legs around me as she rotated her hips to me more, I slightly dropped Lisa onto my erection, making her cry out in surprise and pleasure, and I held her tight as I resumed our kiss and my hard fucking of her butt. Lisa kissed back through her moans of pleasure, and she even used her legs to help rock her hips some to make the fucking harder and faster, taking her to a hard anal orgasm. Lisa came down, her legs relaxing to loose their grip on me, I lowered her to the floor, spun her around to dry hump her ass as I held her tight, and whispered in her ear, “Turn off the water.” She complied, and I guided her from the shower with me dry humping her ass, and stood us before the bathroom mirror.

Thinking she knew what I was going to do, Lisa happily smiled, but I surprised her as I lifted her up. Lisa cried out and giggled in happy surprise as I impaled her ass on my dick and she hooked her arms back over my shoulders to help support herself as my hands now under her thighs held her legs spread and her in a seated position in the air. I thrust up into Lisa’s bottom as I growled into her ear, driving her crazy as we watched me take her ass in the mirror, her legs open wide to so see me thrusting into her and her open and wet pussy dripping, as well as her tits jiggling. Lisa came hard with her anal orgasm, squirting all over the mirror, giving us another great sight as she fought to keep her eyes open and locked on the mirror and to rub her own clit to make it better as I couldn’t. Lisa’s orgasm ended, her body becoming limp, tired from her orgasms, and I lowered her to the floor to hold her close to me and support her as I fucked her ass standing spoon so we could watch in the mirror. Lisa’s hands found mine to hold, so we could both squeeze a breast together and so I could finger her pussy as she rubbed her clit for even more pleasure as I started fucking her ass hard again. Lisa smiling at us in the mirror, her breathing already hard with moans of pleasure, I worked her neck, whispering in her ear, “God, I love your ass, Lisa. You have such a great, round ass that jiggles just right and it feels so good.” Lisa smiled from the remark through her moaning and heavy breathing from everything I was doing to her, and she moaned, “Oh, God, I’m gonna cum!” She pleaded, “Cum in me, baby! Cum in my ass as I cum for you!” Lisa didn’t know it, but I was planing to cum in her this time anyway, but hearing her wanting it made it so much better. Lisa’s ass came around my cock as I came in her, depositing my seed deep in her ass with a groan in her ear, while continuing to pound her butt and finger her climaxing pussy. Feeling my ejaculations inside her butt, Lisa smiled as she happily cried out, “Oh, yes! I can feel you cuming in my ass! Oh, I love feeling you pumping your sperm into me!”

Our orgasms ended, but despite blowing two loads, one on and one in her ass, I was still hard for her, making her purr, “Mmm,” with a sexy smile of satisfaction as she teasingly worked her hips on my erection to feel me better. Lisa turned her head back to kiss me, her continuing to work her hips to keep me hard, but as we kissed, she also pulled my fingers from her cunt. She broke our kiss to smile at me as she amorously sucked and licked her juices from my hand, and to give my fingers little teasing bites. She pulled my fingers from her mouth to smile, “I love the way my pussy tastes, and I know you do too,” and she kissed me again as she wrapped both of my arms around her, pushing her tongue into my mouth to let me taste her pussy on her lips and tongue. She barely broke our kiss again with a tug of my lip to smile, “And I absolutely love a good butt fucking, and you gave me a great one,” her smile growing before she resumed our passionate tongue-kiss. After a long kiss with her grinding on me, Lisa finally broke our kiss with a sexy smile, and knelt to blow me as she cleaned my still hard cock and tasted her butt on me. Finished, she smiled at me as she stood, wrapped an arm around my shoulders as her other hand found my cock, and I held her hips. Lisa whispered, “I love the taste of my ass on your cock,” as she leaned in to passionately kiss me, starting to rub her hand against my erection. During our long kiss, Lisa went back and forth between rubbing her palm around on the head of my dick, and rubbing her palm against the underside as her nails drug teasingly across my balls, making me twitch in her hand. After a long kiss, she broke it, tugging on my lip as she squeezed my sack before teasingly dragging her hand and nails up the underside of my rod with a sexy smile. Lisa maintained her smile as she spun around in my arms to hold my arms around her with her butt pressed firmly against me, my erection in her ass cleavage, and she pulled me from the bathroom for her bedroom, working her hips on me. Only, little did I know at the time that we weren’t through just yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Showering with Lisa Part 3, After the Shower

As Lisa pulled me back to her room, she told me about how getting her ass fucked, especially really well, makes her pussy so fucking wet and horny, that she can’t stand it. That it’s bad enough when she gets her pussy fucked and then her ass, leaving her wanting another round of pussy pleasing, but it’s so much worse when she’s gotten little to no pussy play. It’s why she was fingering herself during the ass fucking I gave her in the shower. Not because I was giving her insufficient pleasure, but because the ass fucking was making her pussy so damn horny that she had to relieve some of the tension. And now she was in desperate need of having her pussy fucked, but to thank me for the great anal sex and two loads of cum, I was going to get to sit back and enjoy the ride, she smiled at me before sitting me on the edge of her bed, allowing me to see the glimmering juices running down her legs in excitement and want.

Lisa straddled me to give me a vaginal lap dance, her pussy so wet and hot with need, that she gave me a lap dance through three orgasms, as they had come so quickly and she didn’t want to deny me of a full display of her talents. And talented she was. If I hadn’t known better, I’d have sworn she did it for a living. She then playfully pushed me with a sexy smile to make me lean back to lie on the bed, and Lisa told me to scoot back some, her scooting more onto the bed with me, to ride me cowgirl. As Lisa rode me, I took in the wonderful sight, smells, and sounds as I played with her body. Caressing her legs and hips, fondling and squeezing her bouncing breasts, and playing with her nipples just how she liked until her pussy and breasts’ orgasms. She then leaned forward some so her tits would hang under her and sway beautifully for my entertainment and her enjoyment seeing my eyes fixated on them with my hands caressing her hips. Lisa rode me to another orgasm, and then leaned back at the same angle to ride me to another orgasm as I caressed her hips and legs, and rubbed her clit while watching her somewhat flattened mounds slosh on her chest.

She dismounted me, kissed me, and told me with a smile to get on my knees. I smiled, making her smile grow, and did as I was told, where Lisa got on all fours before me. She smiled back at me as she reached back under herself to slip me back inside her wet hole, and rocked as she worked her hips to fuck her pussy doggie. I watched her beautiful body work as I caressed her hips and sides, smacked her ass, and told her how good she looked on all fours and working her pussy on my cock, making her happy. Lisa climaxed again, but she kept us in position as she ceased her rocking to concentrate on working her hips, shaking her booty for me as she smiled back at me. I told her how much I liked it as I smacked and grabbed her ass, and it made her happy as she started moving her upper body around like she was dancing. I got into it too, starting to thrust my hips some as my upper body danced with hers, while still smacking and grabbing her ass. She came again, sat up to kiss me as her hand reached back to hold my head, and as we kissed, she leaned back down while pulling me over with her, putting us in really good doggie. Lisa repeated her booty dance on my dick as I gave her some thrusting to help, and wrapped my arms around her to play with her tits and rub her clit as I worked her neck and whispered naughty things in her ear until she came.

Lisa turned her head back to kiss me as she sat us up, putting me back on my haunches, and then leaned forward onto her hands, keeping her body and an angle, to start rocking to ride my cock again, this time a reverse cowgirl doggie. I enjoyed the view as I caressed her sides, back, and bottom, smacking it a few times, and even tugged in her hair some to her enjoyment with a sexy little growl as her head came back. She orgasmed, sat up to kiss me, and then sexily growled, “Lay down,” as she gave me a playful push. I complied, and Lisa rode me reverse cowgirl, her round ass slapping against me as she played with her tits. Her bottom was too tempting, and I had to play with it, smacking it, fondling it, and grabbing it until Lisa climaxed again. Lisa then leaned far forward, laying over my legs, giving me a great view of her wet pussy around my cock and of her asshole I had earlier fucked so well, winking at me from her rocking. I could feel Lisa’s breasts swaying and teasingly dragging her hard nipples along my legs, and I smacked her ass, grabbed her, and rubbed her asshole for more pleasure. And when she came, I rapidly tapped on her butt hole with my finger, making her climax harder. When she relaxed, she looked back over her shoulder at me with a sexy smile that I had done good, making me smile, and then she leaned back over me onto her hands. Lisa rode me as I caressed her sides and reached around her to grab her tits to play with to double breast orgasm as her pussy came on my cock.

After her orgasm, Lisa’s arms were wobbly, and I could tell she was tiring as she lowered herself fully onto me. I wrapped my arms around her and whispered in her ear, asking if she wanted me to finish what she’d started. But she replied that she could do it, though the next few positions would be slower to allow her to regain some strength for the finish. With Lisa on top of me, us spooning on our backs, she ground and gyrated her hips as her hands took mine, guiding them to where she wanted them. One at her clit to rub together, and the other at her breast to squeeze together until she reached a less intense orgasm with a low moan. Lisa rolled us onto our sides for a more conventional spooning, and as we continued our work at her tits and clit, having swapped which hands where, she lazily worked her hips. I started working her neck, whispering in her ear, “Here,” and started working my hips back into her at the same pace to help, making her happily moan as she squeezed my hands in appreciation. She came a little harder than the previous time with the help from my hips, and left me to move to her headboard. She knelt before it, leaning on it some, and looked back at me with as sexy smile as she enticingly wiggled her hips at me, causing me to smile and hurry to her, making her smile grow as she turned away. The kneeling spoon went much like the traditional spooning did, me helping her efforts, only she rested her head on my shoulder as I rested my head against hers, as Lisa moaned in deep enjoyment to a similar orgasm. When her orgasm ended, Lisa kissed me, whispered for me to leave the bed for the next part, and we left the bed together, her guiding me by the hand with a smile before her full-length mirror. The standing spoon went very much like the kneeling spoon, the only real difference being the great view in the mirror, and she climaxed with a similar orgasm. She then returned us to her bed, keeping me standing as she lied down, her hips right at the edge, and her legs open as she patted her wet pussy, smiling, “Come here.” I smiled, entered her, and Lisa placed her feet on my chest to use her legs to rock me so that I fucked her how she wanted, all while I caressed her legs and hips until she came with a harder orgasm.

Lisa sat up to kiss me, and continued our kiss as she pulled me back onto the bed with her before putting me on my back with my head on a pillow, breaking our kiss with a sexy smile. She mounted me reverse cowgirl, and then leaned back to crab to ride me so that my dick hit her just right to make her squirt as I caressed her sides. As she ejaculated across the bed, her contraction forced me from her, but unable to reach her clit with my hand, I took my cock to rub against her clit and deflect most of her juices back onto us. Her orgasm ended, she collapsed onto me, and tiredly sat up to spin around, me asking her again if she wanted me to finish what she’d started. She again told me no, and that there was just one more before the end, and she still had enough in her. This time she rode me crab from cowgirl, her position giving me a great view and of her belly moving from the penetration, and allowing me to caress her legs as I thrust up into her some to help, despite what she had said. And when she came, ejaculating all over me, I was able to easily rub her clit with my fingers as I encouraged her to keep cuming on me. She collapsed onto me again, even more tired as she sat up to then lie down fully on top of me in intimate cowgirl. I wrapped my arms around Lisa to hold her, and as she started slowly rocking, she tiredly whispered for me to cum in her when she came for me. Lisa then pressed her lips to mine for a sustained kiss that lasted the entire duration of her final ride to our combined orgasms, her moaning into my mouth as I groaned into hers and we looked into each other’s eyes. I could see her eyes watering during her orgasm, and when our climaxes ended with me finally softening inside her, she broke our kiss to give me a little smile as her happy tears ran down her cheeks, whispering with a breaking voice, “God, I love you,” before leaning back in to give me a long, passionate kiss. When she finally ended our kiss, I smiled, “I love you, too, Lisa,” and came up to kiss her back just as passionately as I rolled us over onto our sides. When our kiss ended, she smiled at me, lingering tears still in her eyes and the wet lines down her cheeks, I smiled as I brushed them away, making her smile, and she snuggled up a little closer to me, burying her head in my chest with a very happy and contented exhale. I held her, stroking her back as I rested my chin on the top of her head, and I swear she fell asleep, but I wouldn’t blame if she had, as I dozed off soon after.

Lisa stirred in my arms with some soft moans, waking me, so that I saw the bedside clock behind her, letting me know about an hour had passed. She lifted her head up with sleepy eyes to smile at me and kiss me before resting her head on the pillow beside mine, facing me, smiling at each other as I caressed her hip, up her arm, and gently brushed her hair from her face as she leaned into my touch with a happy little moan. And as my hand wandered caressingly back down her body, Lisa smiled that she could just stay there in my arms all day. I smiled that I’d be more than happy holding her all day long, making her smile grow. Lisa then had the idea that if were going to stay there, we should talk about things, whatever either of us wanted to talk about, but mainly about us. I agreed, asking if she had anything in mind to start us off, and she smiled she did, elaborating upon her earlier statements about anal and vaginal sex. That she didn’t necessarily mean she wanted all our sex to be backwards, anal before vaginal with anal as a foreplay for vaginal, nor did I have to always give her a few vaginal orgasms after fucking her ass. But she would appreciate it if from time to time, to mix things up a little, I did use anal for vaginal foreplay, I did fuck her pussy, her ass, and then give her pussy a little bit more loving. Or some of the times I wasn’t going to give her a following round of pussy play, if I would give her needing cunt some fingering to relieve some of the tension, it would make her so very happy. I smiled, kissed her, and smiled, “Okay,” making her smile with an affectionate giggle, making my smile grow. Since we were sort of on the subject, I asked Lisa how she started using the bottle brush to wash her ass, and she shrugged with a little smile, it just seemed like a good idea. Especially since she knew her asshole was still inexperienced, and the point of a bottle brush was that it could fit through the small opening of a bottle and then expand to fill the body. And when she first tried it, it felt so good, and was easier- though even easier and more enjoyable with someone else doing the work- and worked as well as anything else some of her friends had tried, she just stuck with it. And in fact, she told her friends, they tried it, and never went back.

The rest of our conversation was good toward learning more about each other than we already did as we opened up more to each other, but not worthy of posting here.

NICE ENDING- we both got points but you deserved more points as yours was more real to life. THE CLOSER
had I known you would be so prompt I wood have written else where I WAS ANXIOUS to cum hard anyway. THANKS can I put lisas twin at the end in part 4 as an hourdourve ending. no offence either way. I also had probs hurting a girl but some I have fucked really wanted their butts whipped raw- weird though as it is.-----the closer

ban-one

Works for panties
NICE ENDING- we both got points but you deserved more points as yours was more real to life. THE CLOSER
had I known you would be so prompt I wood have written else where I WAS ANXIOUS to cum hard anyway. THANKS can I put lisas twin at the end in part 4 as an hourdourve ending. no offence either way. I also had probs hurting a girl but some I have fucked really wanted their butts whipped raw- weird though as it is.-----the closer

It's okay. In hindsight, I was probably harder on you than I should've been, and obviously you had no idea about the other little details. And really, it wasn't that bad. Good enough that I read it a few times :) And I guess you can use Lisa's 'twin' if you want. You won't be the first person, or the last, to fuck her in your mind. But if you would, name it in such a way or point out in the beginning what the deal is, okay?

ban-one

Works for panties
Hmm, despite the length due to posting both parts at once, you guys seem to have enjoyed it to the tune of 228 views so far over 2 days, and outpaced part 1.

I guess I better go get something else ready, huh?