• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a normal guy with a normal libido for intercourse with my wife but it was spiced up a few years ago due to a
baby sitter problem/enticement. Of course my wife and I were pervs for a year after our wedding doing it in every conceivable
place and even conceiving children in some weird positions and places including Jeffrey in the attic during the summer.

We pay for our babysitting by my giving massages to the neighbors wife. Every thing worked out good for months. Until !!!

I do not or ever had a wandering eye as sex with my wife is great. We were wanting another baby and tonight would be the night- maybe !

I was in the process of giving my wife some of my baby batter which is usually a 2 hour process. we do it less frequently but for longer when we
do it. I was giving her joy with my tongue on her labia. I leave the clit for last. The labia was dripping, pink and her breathing increased each time I
pushed my tongue into her love hole. I massaged her tits and pinched her nipples to bring her away from getting to aroused. My wife
is a small creature about 5 foot 1 inch tall with c cup tits. Her nipples are long and dark. I suckled them about now b 4 advancing on her clit.

As soon as I put my tongue on her clit her breathing increased and her chest expanded. I kept lapping at her snatch until the flow started.
Her nectar was always sweet, sticky and could intoxicate you. Her chest started heaving as she started struggling for breath.
Again I pinched her nipples to bring her away from orgasm as we tease each other during sex. Still lapping slowly for 10 minutes she was in a space where I could stop.

I wrapped her body in warm towels and massaged her to really get her relaxed. She was babbling and floating in and out of sleep.

I spread her legs and stood with my penis at the entrance to her vagina. I rubbed it gently with my glans and started to insert it.

As usual she woke up from her slumber with my penis in her pussy and her tits heaving up and down. She started cooing as my penis stroked her tunnel
Back and forth with long deep strokes. She was grunting on most inward thrusts when my cock was in to the hilt.
My balls slapped her ass when I periodically speeded up my stroking. My cock was coated with her juices. Sometimes when she squirted my balls would have dripping
cum juice dropping all over the table and floor.

She was ready for an orgasm but I would not let her get there yet.

I went to withdraw my penis and started lapping at her dripping vagina and soon she was in nirvana- babbling and shaking slightly.
As a surprise I tied my wife down spread eagled to the table.

The door bell sounded and I covered my wife with a woolen blanket to keep her warm and in the mood. I put on a robe and answered the door bell.

The baby sitter was there on the porch demanding I give her a massage as I had not been able to attend to her mother.
I said I would be over straight away.

Sort of unusual but my wife could doze for a while while I took care of her needs.
I knew she had a few sore muscles from working out and also from baby sitting our child.
I was surprised and excited as she was a girl with a firm body and being in the mood from my wifes servicing
unknown to the baby sitter.

PART TWO-- at another time