• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sex with women wearing fancy evening gowns.

My flavour for the month is girls wearing fancy evening gowns. They should look real classy. Tiaras, dangling earings, necklaces, gloves, sexy cleavages, side-slits in their dresses ... and of course hardcore sex.

If you can help me I'd be much obliged.

Bumpitty

Imagine you're a filthy rich businessman and you take your mistress (after your divorce) to a formal dinner with collegues and clients fot whom you don't really care for. How would you like your lady to dress ... to show that you are a hedonistic top dog.

And to show that tonight in the penthouse you will get a shagging that your collegues and clients won't ever see in their entire lives.

Furthermore ... you're lady has access to so much money that she can have dresses taylor-made to her exact, sexy needs. All other women has got utterly plain and standard bodies in comparison to your lady. When you walk into a room with her by your side you don't even have to make any effort to project any personality. She does it for you. Whatever you do on top of her ... is just clean profit.

Women in power clothing FTmfW!!!