• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Searching for a specific scene with Cassie Laine

Hi everyone, i'm sorry if this is not the place for this thread.

I've been searching for this scene for so long and i couldn't find it, i just watched it once. I'll describe it as good as i remember and i'll be grateful if someone helps me finding it.

The scene starts in Cassie's parents house, with two girlfriends, one of them being Cassie's sister. Maybe some details are not 100% accurate here but as far as i remember, the parents were not happy that the other girl was sleeping over because they found out their daughter was a lesbian and ger friend was actually her girlfriend. So they told them to sleep in separate rooms. The sister was mad and the gorlfriend tried to calm her down then left the room, she walked (accidently or not) into Cassie's room who was in her bed. She started seducing her and Cassie was shy and cooperative ... And bibidi bobbidi boo they had sex, then the other girl left the room.

I don't remember any of the other actresses, i just remember there was pink in Cassie's room (not sure if it was her clothes or the sheets) and that's it. Help me please!