• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Search function doesn't work

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Nice link! Well, it seems to be working for me, but we'll keep an eye out. Is this still happening for you?

U

Unregisteredgrtg

Yes, its still happening. No search results on desktop version of the site, tried it on my Win7-Laptop with Chrome and Firefox. I just also tried it on my Android Phone, it works with mobile version of the site. But when i changed on my phone to desktop version, it also doesnt work.

U

Unregisteredgrtg

Now it seems to work again... Just curious, have I been the only one with that problem?

freeones_regina

Administrator
Search still is completely broken for me. I get zero results for every search even if I click on a name that appears in the search box while typng.

Is there a problem with the Search feature on your website??? For the last 2 days, when I enter a performer's name, in the search window, it comes back as "No Babes Found"...

I've even entered current & Hall of Fame performers, which I follow, in the search perimeters & it still gives me the same thing, "No Babes Found"... Can this be fixed soon??? I use your site regularly... Thank you for your time...