• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sarah Palin's Favorite Position?

She seems to me to be the type that would like it doggy the best. With some hair pullin' and ass slappin' to go along with it.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this important topic?

jewelcity

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Missionary while on a cell phone and checking her email. I just get that vibe.

I would guess her favorite position is that abortion is wrong in all circumstances.

I'll bet she gets real wet to that rhetoric.

Honestly though, I would say missionary...I don't think she's too adventurous.

Remember, she's a maverick so missionary would be too boring for her. Given that she's a pitbull with lipstick, she might like doggy.

I think whatever position she prefers, hockey sticks will be involved, and you betcha it'll take place on a mooseskin rug...

Well, as we've seen by the throngs of self-righteous puritanical Republicans who love themselves some Family Values legislation but simultaneously love gay sex and gay sex while doing drugs and doing S&M or whatever....

http://www.republicansexoffenders.com/

I'd say we can't be too sure that she's a missionary-only woman. Maybe her and Todd like to get their favorite witch doctor to speak in tongues while he's doing some incantation and videotaping them fucking on a big ol' pile of fish blended with some North Slope oil. That's how she connects with nature, maybe.

That's what I'd call Alaskan crude!

you know, I havent seen this posted by anyone yet so im not gonna be conservative, I'll be liberal. her favorite position is probably on her knees... sucking cock all the time

If she's a hockey mom, it would be doggy. That way, they both get to watch the game on tv at the same time. Or even spooning.

I guess we'll find out when the movie is released

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
im not on top of politics simply because its annoying but this girl is a doggy girl. for sure.

She seems the kinky sort. So I'd say doggie... and by that I mean, Todd on his hands and knees while Sarah plows him with a strap-on.