• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
looks like she made her instagram private again. not sure what to think of her now. she has seemingly moved on from the business. Her insta was just her mostly with her friends, pets and spiritual sayings. One of my first crushes in the business. Didn't love all the ink work she did to her body. For a sweet and beautiful she is for some reason she could never keep a boyfriend. Even the last guy she moved in with and to Arizona and back to Cali with (Jared) eventually ended. She only worked with him towards the end.

looks like she made her instagram private again. not sure what to think of her now. she has seemingly moved on from the business. Her insta was just her mostly with her friends, pets and spiritual sayings. One of my first crushes in the business. Didn't love all the ink work she did to her body. For a sweet and beautiful she is for some reason she could never keep a boyfriend. Even the last guy she moved in with and to Arizona and back to Cali with (Jared) eventually ended. She only worked with him towards the end.

What account does she go by on Instagram?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Sandee Westgate has retired. She is finished. Her All OnlyFans account has been deleted. Her Instagram is private. Her Twitter account is protected, meaning that you have to request her to add you. You have to have a very good reason for her to respond. Now in the past, she was usually kind to do that for most of you. However, not so much now. Please leave her alone. Thank you!

Hopefully people get their refunds. Not sure what is going on with her. My guess is she just wants her privacy and not be associated with the Sandee Westgate gimmick and just be herself.

Though she has deleted all posts in her onlyfans account and changed the name to deleted , it is still showing active . Subscription is running till end of this month . Always being hopeful that she will return but it seems nope. I don’t think you can ask for refunds in this case , will be very hard.

And her Instagram account : totally different name , don’t think she will accept any others than her friends and relatives.

Is it time to move on?

Though she has deleted all posts in her onlyfans account and changed the name to deleted , it is still showing active . Subscription is running till end of this month . Always being hopeful that she will return but it seems nope. I don’t think you can ask for refunds in this case , will be very hard.

And her Instagram account : totally different name , don’t think she will accept any others than her friends and relatives.

Is it time to move on?

Time to move on. She had a good career. Hopefully she finds her soul mate and lives happily ever after!

wishing all the best to sandee. from her insta account, it seems that she has cut down a lot of followers. and has a new man in her life on her profile dp.

wishing all the best to sandee. from her insta account, it seems that she has cut down a lot of followers. and has a new man in her life on her profile dp.

she made it private months ago so I've not been able to follow her. she has had the worst luck in dating. That Jared guy she did a lot of scenes with a few years back was the "one". Always thought she had her stuff together but no luck in love life.

she made it private months ago so I've not been able to follow her. she has had the worst luck in dating. That Jared guy she did a lot of scenes with a few years back was the "one". Always thought she had her stuff together but no luck in love life.

yes, i am not her follower too. but she has recently trimmed down dramatically from 380++ to 320++. and now her new dp is with her new guy (not sure if she is Jared). Hope she has moved on very well. cheers

Anyone have any good links to the galleries of the sexysandee photosets/videos? Always enjoyed the weekly content she used to post and some sort of archive would be great