• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Samantha Kelly

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Re: Oh! forgot to tell you..

Can I have some darkness?
I already gave you some moon at no expense. It's Quid pro quo this time.

I'll take the:

ice
darkness
sapphires
gravity
iridium
cocaine
cthulhu
mustard

You can keep the rest.

Kthnxbai ......
That's a hefty order...

I'm out of cocaine since VV cleaned me out. Fortunately for you I'm low and orange and meows, so we can negotiate a trade for the rest of the stuff on the list.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day

You know, I think I'll stay on topic, unlike some others *cough cough bungholes cough* and just put in my reservation to be the first person to motorboat Samantha's new boobies.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608

You know, I think I'll stay on topic, unlike some others *cough cough bungholes cough* and just put in my reservation to be the first person to motorboat Samantha's new boobies.
copy_of_db_beavis_cornholio1_7144.gif

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

Got anything else?

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

I'm out of cocaine since VV cleaned me out. Fortunately for you I'm low and orange and meows, so we can negotiate a trade for the rest of the stuff on the list.

No naughty salt, no deal .... tryin' to live the high life here man, fo sho .....

TheOrangeCat

Tits Question: If it's not a silly question, why are you going bigger? I ask, because my ex was a fitness model and she was always complaining her 34bs were too big. She wanted - and I quote - 'little boy boobs'.

I got morphine too.

I don't do downers.
(Mod disclaimer: drugs are bad, m'kay?)

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608

Tits Question: If it's not a silly question, why are you going bigger? I ask, because my ex was a fitness model and she was always complaining her 34bs were too big. She wanted - and I quote - 'little boy boobs'.
Is that why she's your ex?

I don't do downers.
(Mod disclaimer: drugs are bad, m'kay?)
In that case, I also sell life if you want to get high off of that. Just give me notice so that I can prepare the sacrifice.

TheOrangeCat

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

TheOrangeCat

Pirate, me old swashbuckler ... here's what I say to yer damn life:

"Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?"

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?
Right on man, rebel against the establishment. :banger:

I also just happen to be selling that kind of merchandise if you're interested. With a purchase of $100 or more I'll throw in a Che Guevara shirt at no additional charge. You can wear it to the company picnic.

TheOrangeCat

Is that why she's your ex?

Nooooooo .... I like little titties (Seeee, on topic).
The ex part was my general failure to do as I was told. That and all the drinking, drugs, manic mood swings, death metal, occasional assassination, trans-dimensional leaps, disinformation blogging, cat collecting and refusal to throw out my 'Dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians' tee-shirt.

It was the tee-shirt that really did it.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608

Nooooooo .... I like little titties (Seeee, on topic).
The ex part was my general failure to do as I was told. That and all the drinking, drugs, manic mood swings, death metal, occasional assassination, trans-dimensional leaps, disinformation blogging, cat collecting and refusal to throw out my 'Dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians' tee-shirt.

It was the tee-shirt that really did it.
Eh, what are you gonna do? :dunno:

If she couldn't abide the shirt then it wasn't meant to be.

Humans extinct :elaugh:
Alas, I don't have that...

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family

Not only do you love boobies Samantha but word around the campfire is that I love boobies too...you feelin a vibe here?

Pirate, me old swashbuckler ... here's what I say to yer damn life:

"Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?"

Right on man, rebel against the establishment. :banger:

You do know where that quote is from, right? ;)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8831108065062290038#

/S